Home protection and breakdown

Posted 10th Dec 2019
What is the best insurance package for Home protection / breakdown that covers ALL such as boiler, gas and electrics together? Heard British gas or some other does? any ideas please and how much it costs per month?
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
We got one with our Halifax home insurance for £50 for the year. Think it's underwritten by sunlife. Paid for itself when our boiler broke down. 2nd year was the same price even though we didnt have Halifax home insurance.
Check such a policy covers your particular boiler's age. Don't assume it will.
m1keyp1key10/12/2019 13:39

We got one with our Halifax home insurance for £50 for the year. Think …We got one with our Halifax home insurance for £50 for the year. Think it's underwritten by sunlife. Paid for itself when our boiler broke down. 2nd year was the same price even though we didnt have Halifax home insurance.

Can you send me a link as £50 per year is a very good deal? is it per month you mean?
jan123456711/12/2019 17:55

Can you send me a link as £50 per year is a very good deal? is it per …Can you send me a link as £50 per year is a very good deal? is it per month you mean?

What about your other 4 threads? Are you just leaving them now? It's common courtesy to at least acknowledge members' contributions when you ask for advice.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions