Homebase 15% off EVERYTHING Friday 5th June to 7th June 2009

I have 10 off these vouchers which are for family and friends, and as I see it you are all my friends.
If you want one PM me your address I will happily post one out to you first class at my own expense.
I am not looking to make a personal gain out of these. All I ask in return is that you either:
1. make a donation, however big or small, to Cancer Research UK cancerresearchuk.org/don…te/
or
2. do someone a good turn.
The choice is yours
I only have 10 of these so sorry if you dont get one.

12 Comments

thank you :-)

Many thanks :thumbsup:

may i ask if you have any left?

Hello
Are there any of these left?

Banned

I would like a voucher. Thank you.

In return i will donate to Cancer Research.:thumbsup:

Not suitable for Vouchers, moved to Misc

Banned

If you are a member of the CSMA there's one in this months magazine :thumbsup:

Banned

did we need two threads within 24 hours

Original Poster

Sorry Guys. But that's your lot!! I posted 20 out in the end so I hope you all enjoy and maybe we can can do some good.

chill1707;5400193

Sorry Guys. But that's your lot!! I posted 20 out in the end so I hope … Sorry Guys. But that's your lot!! I posted 20 out in the end so I hope you all enjoy and maybe we can can do some good.

thanks again, very useful. Bought lots of bits and pieces today in Homebase thanks to you! :-)

Cheers.

Bought my bits and pieces today, saved on some very expensive metal paint so I'm a happy bunny thanks again! xxx

chill1707;5400193

Sorry Guys. But that's your lot!! I posted 20 out in the end so I hope … Sorry Guys. But that's your lot!! I posted 20 out in the end so I hope you all enjoy and maybe we can can do some good.

Thank you so much, saved nearly £20.00, donation made.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Virgin Media when moving house69
    2. Fitted Sheet66
    3. Good Sim only deals??57
    4. Digital ps4 games22

See more discussions