Homebase and Nectar Points

Just wondering if you can collect the nectar points from homebase after you have made a purchase (like you can with boots)

Dad went to homebase at the weekend, didnt know he was going so didnt take my nectar card with him. Can I still get the points if I go in with the receipt?

10 Comments

Banned

Does it say how many points could have been collected at the bottom?

Original Poster

Not that I could see

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;7918151

Not that I could see

Give the store a ring and ask them.

Also make your dad get a nectar fob for his key ring and tell him to use it next time.

Good luck x x

I bought a bed from homebase......didnt get the points as nobody had a card....my mum signed up for a card and was told that she could claim points back for a certain amount of time (something like 3 months) so long as she had the reciept or delivery note so I shouldnt see a problem

HTH

Original Poster

Thanks rep on its way

as long as you have a receipt then yes.....done it before

Original Poster

Abz;7927681

as long as you have a receipt then yes.....done it before

What did you have to do? Take it in to store?

kelly_o_fanatic;7937987

What did you have to do? Take it in to store?

Yup....just got the customer service desk and tell them that you need to have the points added on to your card...shouldnt be a problem!

Original Poster

Thanks for the help everyone, I took the receipt to homebase today and they added my points (most of the staff had no idea, 1 of them luckily did know but said it had to be done by a manager - the reason most of them did not know)

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;7953718

Thanks for the help everyone, I took the receipt to homebase today and … Thanks for the help everyone, I took the receipt to homebase today and they added my points (most of the staff had no idea, 1 of them luckily did know but said it had to be done by a manager - the reason most of them did not know)

Great stuff :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …225667
    2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1625
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614121
    4. Best advert ever to be seen.1010

See more discussions