HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE

Found 22nd Aug 2017
Homebase has been bought over by wesfarmers. they plan to turn them into Bunnings.
So as you would expect. mostly anything with Homebase on the product will be reduced.
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Hi I've moved this over to Misc for now until more information is known/provided.
Old news, Homebase was purchased last February! They have only converted 5 stores so far and I believe plans are for just 7 more by the end of 2017. Reductions will be very store specific
jax61934 m ago

Ours became a range ages ago

Same here
Very slow changeover, still ridiculously expensive as ever..
Did not know this as I could not find a homebase near where I was going to thanks. Just hope The Range sells decent things.
noddle369 m ago

Did not know this as I could not find a homebase near where I was going to …Did not know this as I could not find a homebase near where I was going to thanks. Just hope The Range sells decent things.

Don't get your hopes up too much. You could be in for a huuuuge disappointment.
My old Homebase is already a Bunnings. I much preferred the garden section of Homebase, I miss it. Bunnings is set up more like a warehouse than a large store.
Hopefully its Cheaper than Homebase, i think B&Q, homebase are overpriced. Go to builders merchants get things half the price.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions