Homebase email address anyone

Posted 6th Mar
Hi does anyone have or know Homebase email address thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
If you don't want to ring them, on the website under Contact Us is a link which opens a page you can fill in and send.
deleted2281559
JimboParrot06/03/2020 06:22

If you don't want to ring them, on the website under Contact Us is a link …If you don't want to ring them, on the website under Contact Us is a link which opens a page you can fill in and send.

I filled in form they not got back been few days, I called and was told would receive with email, and same thing nothing. Believe they having me off. So maybe someone that has used them may have the email I can send to as cannot find online.
Google says, but whether it is up to date, wouldn't know:

Homebase (UK) complaints contacts
Visit Customer Services.Call Customer Services on 0845 603 6677.Email Customer Services on enquiries@homebase.co.uk.Email MD Customer Escalation (Managing Director) on mdcustomer.escalation@homebase.co.uk.Tweet Homebase (UK)
deleted2281559
JimboParrot06/03/2020 06:29

Google says, but whether it is up to date, wouldn't know:Homebase (UK) …Google says, but whether it is up to date, wouldn't know:Homebase (UK) complaints contactsVisit Customer Services.Call Customer Services on 0845 603 6677.Email Customer Services on enquiries@homebase.co.uk.Email MD Customer Escalation (Managing Director) on mdcustomer.escalation@homebase.co.uk.Tweet Homebase (UK)

Thanks will use that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants