Homebase - How Often Do They Do Discount Weekends?

As titled really, like the bank holiday just gone they had 15% off. How often do they do them?

27 Comments

Banned

I can email you a 10% off when you spend £30 on your garden voucher.

Just pm me your email address.

amex card gives 15% off anytime in april with voucher

if you know anybody that works in the nhs there is a 15% off on sunday the 2nd and monday the 3rd of may advertised on the nhs discounts web site

Hottoshop was saying yesterday, that if it's bits and pieces of stuff like glue, dowling etc then Homebase is ridiculously expensive and you are better going to a local merchant.

Original Poster

DLM;8366794

I can email you a 10% off when you spend £30 on your garden voucher.Just … I can email you a 10% off when you spend £30 on your garden voucher.Just pm me your email address.

PM your way then cheers, will go towards a exterior table and chairs if they have any!:-D
boothy;8366803

amex card gives 15% off anytime in april with voucher

No use I'm afraid but cheers.
ninegt;8366834

if you know anybody that works in the nhs there is a 15% off on sunday … if you know anybody that works in the nhs there is a 15% off on sunday the 2nd and monday the 3rd of may advertised on the nhs discounts web site

Fiancee works for Lewisham Hospital, but the 15% on that weekend is on top of any other instore offers! Thus why if they happen to do a sale weekend that weekend as well it will all add up!
chesso;8366857

Hottoshop was saying yesterday, that if it's bits and pieces of stuff … Hottoshop was saying yesterday, that if it's bits and pieces of stuff like glue, dowling etc then Homebase is ridiculously expensive and you are better going to a local merchant.

Nah it is actually a pair of leather sofas we like in store and they are really comfortable. My fiancees Uncle is a builder so stuff like that I can get through him. But cheers for the heads up.

Banned

Do you have any nectar points because Homebase take them.

[url]www.nectar.com[/url]

Original Poster

DLM;8367249

Do you have any nectar points because Homebase take … Do you have any nectar points because Homebase take them.[url]www.nectar.com[/url]

Nah spent them in Sainsbury last week! Got £30 off shopping which was great :-D

Banned

awoodhall2003;8367686

Nah spent them in Sainsbury last week! Got £30 off shopping which was … Nah spent them in Sainsbury last week! Got £30 off shopping which was great :-D

Collect them instead then when you spend :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;8367706

Collect them instead then when you spend :thumbsup:

Yeah will have to remember to! I'll tell the fiancee as she will be more likely to remember!

Banned

awoodhall2003;8367714

Yeah will have to remember to! I'll tell the fiancee as she will be more … Yeah will have to remember to! I'll tell the fiancee as she will be more likely to remember!

I have a little to do list on my blackberry.

Original Poster

DLM;8367747

I have a little to do list on my blackberry.

That would require me to look at it :oops:
Yeah I am slowly getting a list of where is the best finds for our new place and what offers/cashback etc is best for them. Luckily we havent got a huge amount of stuff to purchase really:
fridge freezer
sofas
washer drier
dining table
bedroom furniture

Then a few things at a later date. Also have no idea where to get bedroom furniture from yet, as I don't want to buy cheap stuff as I want it to last, but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on it either!

Banned

awoodhall2003;8367775

That would require me to look at it :oops:Yeah I am slowly getting a list … That would require me to look at it :oops:Yeah I am slowly getting a list of where is the best finds for our new place and what offers/cashback etc is best for them. Luckily we havent got a huge amount of stuff to purchase really:fridge freezersofaswasher drierdining tablebedroom furnitureThen a few things at a later date. Also have no idea where to get bedroom furniture from yet, as I don't want to buy cheap stuff as I want it to last, but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on it either!

Ikea do some nice things.

Also M&S ;-)

Original Poster

DLM;8367784

Ikea do some nice things.Also M&S ;-)

Ikea do, but their delivery prices are very expensive!
Didn't think of M&S though...not pushing their sales are you?

Banned

awoodhall2003;8367801

Ikea do, but their delivery prices are very expensive!Didn't think of M&S … Ikea do, but their delivery prices are very expensive!Didn't think of M&S though...not pushing their sales are you?

No :oops:

I just think some of the things are nice :-D

Original Poster

DLM;8367807

No :oops:I just think some of the things are nice :-D

Their wardrobes aren't too my liking, I like some of the ones from Ikea it is just their delivery charges are silly! Looked around furniture shops as well but still not a lot took our fancy.
Even if we only get a wardrobe for now, as we have got bedside units which are ok atm, although new chest of drawers is ideally needed as ours are falling apart!

Banned

awoodhall2003;8367822

Their wardrobes aren't too my liking, I like some of the ones from Ikea … Their wardrobes aren't too my liking, I like some of the ones from Ikea it is just their delivery charges are silly! Looked around furniture shops as well but still not a lot took our fancy.Even if we only get a wardrobe for now, as we have got bedside units which are ok atm, although new chest of drawers is ideally needed as ours are falling apart!

Don't buy any furniture from argos it is rubbish.

Original Poster

DLM;8367827

I wouldnt! I like to see an item before I buy it anyway. The fiancee still has a lovely wardrobe at her Dads from when she was still there, but it is a 4 door wardrobe and is way too big for our new place!

Original Poster

DLM;8367852

Not sure what the quality is … Not sure what the quality is like:-http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/browse/bedfurniture?ex=co_wizr-locayta&collate=pdxttype&collate=pdxtcolourn&collate=pdxtbrandn&collate=pdxtsizen&collate=pdxtmaterialn&collate=pdxtpackqtyn&collate=pdxtheightn&collate=pdxtpowern&sortname=ascending&sortorder=name&fieldinvt=type&termtextinvt=invt&typeinvt=exact&fieldpcatid=pcatid&typepcatid=exact&fieldpdxttype=pdxttype&termtextpdxttype=Wardrobes&typepdxttype=exact&termorder=invt%3Apcatid%3Apdxttype&template=wz_locayta&pagenum=1&perpage=10&threshold=0&spellcorrect=1&datasource=wilkinsonplusen&setsortorder=price,name&setsortprice=ascending&setpagenum=1

Doesn't look too bad, do they ever have them prebuilt in their shops though? As could do with seeing them first.

Banned

awoodhall2003;8369108

Doesn't look too bad, do they ever have them prebuilt in their shops … Doesn't look too bad, do they ever have them prebuilt in their shops though? As could do with seeing them first.

No I don't think so.

You could send it back if it wasn't right.

Original Poster

DLM;8369818

No I don't think so.You could send it back if it wasn't right.

Wont let you return it after its been assembled though, thus would like to see how solid they are when up. Might have to sort out something for Ikea as that is the best Ive seen yet for value for money

saturdays and sundays

Banned

awoodhall2003;8369843

Wont let you return it after its been assembled though, thus would like … Wont let you return it after its been assembled though, thus would like to see how solid they are when up. Might have to sort out something for Ikea as that is the best Ive seen yet for value for money

Ikea is great.

I am thinking of getting a new kitchen from there.

DLM;8367827

I disagree, some of their stuff is rubbish, but we have wardrobes, beds, display cabinet & entertainment unit all from Argos and all are sturdily built and look great.
Some of their cheap stuff can be a bit wibbly-wobbly maybe, but certainly not all of their furniture!

Banned

Funder;8370589

I disagree, some of their stuff is rubbish, but we have wardrobes, beds, … I disagree, some of their stuff is rubbish, but we have wardrobes, beds, display cabinet & entertainment unit all from Argos and all are sturdily built and look great.Some of their cheap stuff can be a bit wibbly-wobbly maybe, but certainly not all of their furniture!

Maybe you have been lucky.

Everything me and my friends have ever bought is rubbish.

I would love a decent fitted bedroom.

http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Browse?storeId=20001&langId=-1&c_1=1|category_root|Furniture%20and%20Homewares|16849245&cmpid=HB124_ARG1

Hope this helps.

Anyone know if there's another discount day soon... I'm after a hoover?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90152
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions