HOMEBASE PRICE MATCH WITH WICKES

Found 13th Apr 2016
Hi
I wanted some really useful 64 litre boxes cheapest anywhere is WICKES £12.99 each or 2for £20 there out of stock in my local one so I went to HOMEBASE where they had stock and they price matched just thought people would like to know

5 Comments

If you sign up for wickes you can get £5 off £20 spend and just pay p&p so should work out same price

Not sure if codes are the same but I have mine here but you can always try it out at I used the barcode in my email on store today EMAIL1NSF6FS2S

Original Poster

caironjake

Not sure if codes are the same but I have mine here but you can always … Not sure if codes are the same but I have mine here but you can always try it out at I used the barcode in my email on store today EMAIL1NSF6FS2S

Hi
Can you explain more as I don't really understand thanks

ianjury

HiCan you explain more as I don't really understand thanks

Add 2 of the really useful boxes to your basket and go to checkout. Click delivery option (should be no less than £5) and enter the code above (might not work but worth a try) and it will deduct £5 off the basket. If the code doesn't work, search 'wickes' on here and there's a thread on signing up to wickes for a £5 off £20 spend voucher. But it takes a few days to come through

Use this to sigh up for the £5 off a £20 spend up to 26th April, wicks.co.uk/signup thats what I did this morning and I hope this helps.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions