Posted 12 April 2019

Homebase: Returns period

Anyone know what the Homebase returns period is? Is it 28 days from purchase?

My receipt and their website fails to state a time frame so am thinking I am OK to return an unused/sealed item that was purchased on 1 March 2019.

From their website: homebase.co.uk/cus…nds

If you change your mind. Hassle free returns...

It is always our aim that you are happy with your purchase. If the product you bought is not required, please return it to the store of purchase in its original packaging and condition, together with its itemised till receipt, or the delivery paperwork for a full refund or exchange. If the item was delivered, please phone us on 0345 077 8888 to arrange a free collection.

This policy does not apply to Extra Choice products, products that have been made to size, and products containing petrol. This is in addition to your statutory rights, see below for more details.

We also offer a 5 year plant guarantee that covers all hardy plants that grow year after. To return these you’ll need your till receipt or the Homebase plant care label. Again this does not affect your statutory rights.
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    It's a strange one it literally must be the only company I have ever come across that don't state a time frame. It's great it's worked to my advantage lots of times almost every return I have made has been no question asked about dates of purchase.
    Does it not say on the receipt? But believe it's 28 days. We don't have a homebase close to us now due to all closing