EXPIRED

Homebase voucher, code or advice

Looking to spend a bit of money in Homebase and was wondering if anyone knew of any codes. Or even if anyone knew when the next 10% day is?

15 Comments

plenty of £10 vouchers over in the SHED thread :whistling:

can virtually gurantee be 10% on august bank holiday as always seems b.hol weekends they do them

Original Poster

Guess thats last monday in august and not the first? Not sure I can wait that long.

Don't old people still get discounts in DIY stores. ? Got my mates mum to get me a mower cheap on B&Q pensioner day

Original Poster

B&Q do on wednesdays but don't think homebase do.

bmcn;2706788

Guess thats last monday in august and not the first? Not sure I can wait … Guess thats last monday in august and not the first? Not sure I can wait that long.

There is a 15% off for this weekend (9th-10th Aug)in Caravan Club magazine.

Not sure if you can download the voucher from the website as I checked the terms & conditions and couldn't find anything saying you can't.

]http//ww…ust

Original Poster

It does say 'Only the original voucher will be accepted' and its only available to CC members. I might try and find it in WHSmith tomorrow, thanks for the post.

I have £59 worth of vouchers. If you want them you can have them for £55. That would be the lowest I'd go though

Original Poster

caz1cool;2710724

I have £59 worth of vouchers. If you want them you can have them for £55. … I have £59 worth of vouchers. If you want them you can have them for £55. That would be the lowest I'd go though

Thanks but need a lot more than that.

bmcn;2714332

Thanks but need a lot more than that.

That's ok, I just thought a £4 saving was better than nothing:)

Hi I have £200 worth of homebase vouchers, if you want it you can have it for £170.

joannec777 are your vouchers for use on anything in homebase ?

sn0ttyang3l;2765504

joannec777 are your vouchers for use on anything in homebase ?

Yes, it says at the back of the voucher that it can be exchange for goods of your choice, from any Homebase store in the UK.

Theres lots of 20% off Homebase vouchers on ebay atm. Guess theres lots to be saved there if your spending a lot of cash.

homebase currently got £10 off for every £50 you spend. I just bought £450 worth of marble tiles in SEPERATE transactions. 2 boxes per transaction as they were £26 each.
The vouchers are usually on customer services desk. You get £5 off for £30 aswell.
I did this during a wednesday afternoon to ensure they were quiet otherwise they can refuse to serve you as your taking the ****.
1 till bird actually challenged us saying you can't do it, 1 voucher per transaction, so swipe it through many times then?, NOPE you can't do it - so we shoved the voucher terms and conditions in her face and said - WHERE does it say i can't do that?.
She promptly did it.

I saved £95 on my tiles! Worth the hassle to enter your pin code 10 times.
Just make sure its not a halfiax card as they can get funny about multipul transaction in the same shop on the same day. I used MBNA no prob.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40215
    2. word association Game73944498
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7151347
    4. What would be HELL to you?1922

See more discussions