homebase/argos question

when you enter some of the argos catologue numbers on the homebase website, the item comes up and there is the option to order it. but can you go into the store (homebase) and buy that item with the argos cat number? well the item im after is home delivery only, but i have some homebase gift vouchers to use up. so what i really know is can i go in homebase and pay for the item instore and arrange the delivery?

sorry, even i cant understand what im trying to say lol.

4 Comments

Banned

As long as it comes up on the website, it should come up on homebase's database. So shouldn't be a problem.

Original Poster

JDeal

As long as it comes up on the website, it should come up on homebase's … As long as it comes up on the website, it should come up on homebase's database. So shouldn't be a problem.

beware thou you have to order online thru homebase website to recieve delivery at £4.95, any stock that is in store- that requires home delivery incures a £20-25 delivery charge- i

Original Poster

the geezer

beware thou you have to order online thru homebase website to recieve … beware thou you have to order online thru homebase website to recieve delivery at £4.95, any stock that is in store- that requires home delivery incures a £20-25 delivery charge- i

oh right, thanks:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions