Expired

home&contents insurance + quidco

6 replies
Found 2nd Apr 2007
Hi guys could you tell me what is the best deal on home & contents insurance if i go through guidco? i have never used guidco before so all help and info/your deals would be most welcome:thumbsup: many thanks

1. Ask
  2. Insurance
7 Comments

TSB i think.

Original Poster

many thanks will have a look now:thumbsup:

Do them seperately and you'll get two lots of cashback..did my contents with Lloyds and buildings with Barclays...I think the pru are also offering an attractive cashback

Try searching with moneysupermarket.com and then take off all the potential quidco cashbacks to get a better picture of what's on offer... and remember that the Quidco cashback is not guaranteed when comparing quotes.

Direct Line just gone up to £100 today too and usually v competitive anyway.

tuckeral

Try searching with moneysupermarket.com and then take off all the … Try searching with moneysupermarket.com and then take off all the potential quidco cashbacks to get a better picture of what's on offer... and remember that the Quidco cashback is not guaranteed when comparing quotes.

if you do this remember to clear your cookies if you then decide to go through quidco..reason being that I lost £50 cashback that was paid to moneysupermarket in error because their cookie caused a conflict with quidco..this was with Alliance & Leicester who washed their hands of my dispute.

Original Poster

tuckeral

Direct Line just gone up to £100 today too and usually v competitive … Direct Line just gone up to £100 today too and usually v competitive anyway.

many thanks have gone for this one good quote aswell:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is it illegal to sell train tickets?22
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...22
    3. Wuntu - Three (3) Cinema Vouchers Please?11
    4. Ripped off from local garage. Suggestions please.1832

See more discussions