Homefront: The Revolution - Goliath Edition (PS4) £48~£50 @ Sold by games.empire and Fulfilled by Amazon.de

Not willing to submit this as a deal because I am sure many would say why paying £50 when the game can be had 10 times less. I personally have been looking for this edition for ages. GAME had it at some point before Xmas for £49.99 but their website was glitchy and I couldn't complete my purchase. Just found out Amazon.de has it in stock through a market seller (fulfilled by Amazon) and I ordered a copy myself. I am sharing it here in hope of helping those like myself who want this edition. Final price depends on your credit card fees, I paid £48ish with Halifax Clarity.

amazon.de/Hom…44I

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/bonus/HomefrontRevoLELG.jpg

20 Comments

Ohh don't tempt me I've always wanted this

Original Poster

Bure11

Go on then! I've looked for it everywhere. Nothing as close to this price

Don't take the site so seriously.

Cold from me

Original Poster

benjammin316

Don't take the site so seriously.Cold from me

Voting is not the issue. Those nerve grinding arguments are the problem.

mixmixi

Go on then! I've looked for it everywhere. Nothing as close to this price … Go on then! I've looked for it everywhere. Nothing as close to this price

You know you want to add this; to your already massive gaming collection.
BTW, Your game collection has nothing on my gaming memorabilia collection

I'd imagine that if i bought this it would get about as much use as the rcxd I got with blops 1 did :P it does look super cool though

Original Poster

FantasyDeals

You know you want to add this; to your already massive gaming … You know you want to add this; to your already massive gaming collection.BTW, Your game collection has nothing on my gaming memorabilia collection

Id never challenge you mate.

FantasyDeals

You know you want to add this; to your already massive gaming … You know you want to add this; to your already massive gaming collection.BTW, Your game collection has nothing on my gaming memorabilia collection

Come on, you can't make a statement like that without backing it up
Edited by: "Bure11" 12th Mar

mixmixi

Go on then! I've looked for it everywhere. Nothing as close to this price … Go on then! I've looked for it everywhere. Nothing as close to this price

I have no room at all for it

Bure11

http://m.popkey.co/c46f1d/zaDge_s-200x150.gif

Bure11

Come on, you can't make a statement like that without backing it up

Not yet Unfortunately, Everything is in boxes. Not on display.

Original Poster

Bure11

I have no room at all for it

If I told that myself I'd never had any CE's. I live in a very tiny house with only two tiny bedrooms. There is always room, you just need to find it.

Original Poster

FantasyDeals

Believe me Bure11, FD has some unspilled secrets. I know him (somehow). Don't challenge him or he will line up the Nintendo's life-time history in front of your eyes. Am I wrong FD? (_;)

FantasyDeals

Look forward to it

mixmixi

Believe me Bure11, FD has some unspilled secrets. I know him (somehow). … Believe me Bure11, FD has some unspilled secrets. I know him (somehow). Don't challenge him or he will line up the Nintendo's life-time history in front of your eyes. Am I wrong FD? (_;)

I can imagine X) I'm just intrigued to see who's the biggest here (_;)

That wasn't meant to sound as creepy as it did X)

mixmixi

If I told that myself I'd never had any CE's. I live in a very tiny … If I told that myself I'd never had any CE's. I live in a very tiny house with only two tiny bedrooms. There is always room, you just need to find it.

Here i am looking at unboxing videos debating whether to get it or not

Original Poster

Bure11

Here i am looking at unboxing videos debating whether to get it or not

They had 100 in stock, it is now 94.

mixmixi

Believe me Bure11, FD has some unspilled secrets. I know him (somehow). … Believe me Bure11, FD has some unspilled secrets. I know him (somehow). Don't challenge him or he will line up the Nintendo's life-time history in front of your eyes. Am I wrong FD? (_;)

You bet

https://s23.postimg.org/xntljd2jv/Pokemon.jpg

Original Poster

FantasyDeals

You bet

I knew it! Love the look of that Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Has the radio controlled Goliath Drone ever been sold separately or only part of this bundle?

Original Poster

dr_spaceman

Has the radio controlled Goliath Drone ever been sold separately or only … Has the radio controlled Goliath Drone ever been sold separately or only part of this bundle?

Yes and no. Not sure if it is worth it that way but here is a link (cheapest)

ebay.co.uk/itm…339
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1630
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349
    3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?33
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767302

See more discussions