Groups

Homefront trade-in

Anyone else purchased Homefront from Shopto and not been able to trade it in at Game? I tried today and the guy said couldn't accept it - asked where I got it etc. Went to HMV and traded in with no probs

11 Comments

Traded my copy of Homefront in at Game and the woman questioned where I got it and had to get another copy to scan - bought from Tesco instore.

Banned

is it crap then?

Barcodes will probably be different. As stated in the Ultimate Trade In Thread if you are having problems trading items in because of the barcode, print the right barcode from a website and slip it underneath the cover.

Whats the game like? Gonna wait for it to hit £17.99

Edited by: "Starr" 27th Mar 2011

Starr

Barcodes will probably be different. As stated in the Ultimate Trade In … Barcodes will probably be different. As stated in the Ultimate Trade In Thread if you are having problems trading items in because of the barcode, print the right barcode from a website and slip it underneath the cover.Whats the game like? Gonna wait for it to hit £17.99

not that bad if you buy it for £17.99 but online is ok nothing like cods or battlefield

Whats the single player like? Not too short is it?

Starr

Whats the single player like? Not too short is it?

bit boring tbh and is about 3 hours long

Original Poster

I thought the game was pants - hence trading it in - made a couple of quid though! Got Crysis 2 instead and so far it's miles better

roarz123

I thought the game was pants - hence trading it in - made a couple of … I thought the game was pants - hence trading it in - made a couple of quid though! Got Crysis 2 instead and so far it's miles better

+1

i was gonna go for this game on Saturday but instead opted for topsin 4 for the xbox,
    Couldn't believe asda gave me £19 for Medal of Honor when i only paid about 30 for it in the first place lol

I traded Homefront in at Hmv. They give £35 trade in value for it. I got it from Tesco's for £4.90odd plus Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

Game knocked me back saying they can't scan therefore not on computer. Took it to Hmv and got same deal anyhow. Game would've probably done it any other time, but they were probably thinking they were going to be left with loads of Homefront worth top dollar to them.

But.........i really don't like Crysis 2. I liked Homefront multiplayer. But the servers were pi** poor. Otherwise i'd still have it.

Come back Assassins Creed all is forgiven!! Can't believe i've traded a stonker for these stinkers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction99
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?22
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions