Groups

homemade hangover or christmas survival kit........ any ideas

ok, so its that time of year again were myself and friends get together before xmas, have a dinner and exchange 'secret santa' homemade gifts. i'm thinking of a survival kit. can anyone give me any ideas please please please, thanks.

25 Comments

paracetemol
    bottle of water
    flannel (use wet for forehead)
    pillow
    blanket
    hairband (if its a chick, tie hair back for when being sick)

boots have one =] ermm is it for female or male? x

I am the same btw - far too many nights out planned and that means too much boozing

I always start taking some milk thistle in December- get it from health shops - good for the liver lol. Always have a box of resolve in!!!

lastly a nice plate of bacon, tattie scones and square sausage normally gets me completely back to normal !!

enjoy ur festivities!!

Admin

Refresher sweets, rennies, anadin, eyemask, ]rocketfuel or proplus, concealer!, and an "IOU one hangover Curry" voucher.

Original Poster

xbecky07x;7144551

boots have one =] ermm is it for female or male? x

gonna have to be unisex cos we pull names out a hat on the night :?

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;7144594

Refresher sweets, rennies, anadin, eyemask, ]rocketfuel or proplus, … Refresher sweets, rennies, anadin, eyemask, ]rocketfuel or proplus, concealer!, and an "IOU one hangover Curry" voucher.

great thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bossyboots;7144571

I am the same btw - far too many nights out planned and that means too … I am the same btw - far too many nights out planned and that means too much boozingI always start taking some milk thistle in December- get it from health shops - good for the liver lol. Always have a box of resolve in!!!lastly a nice plate of bacon, tattie scones and square sausage normally gets me completely back to normal !!enjoy ur festivities!!

i love resolve! best thing for hangover i think lol

Drink a litre or more of water before bed and sleep with a couple of absorbant towels incase you pee the bed

Original Poster

biomehanik;7144694

Drink a litre or more of water before bed and sleep with a couple of … Drink a litre or more of water before bed and sleep with a couple of absorbant towels incase you pee the bed

thanks 4 the tip lol. i'm actually making a syrvival kit to give as a gift, was asking for ideas as to what to put in it :thumbsup:

Remember the condoms.... lol

extra small anyone?

ClarityofMind;7144770

Remember the condoms.... lolextra small anyone?

Lol! :thumbsup:

in order;

2 glasses of water
    2 painkillers
    wait 10 mins
    2 big macs with chips and diet coke
    sleep

michelle2207;7144746

thanks 4 the tip lol. i'm actually making a syrvival kit to give as a … thanks 4 the tip lol. i'm actually making a syrvival kit to give as a gift, was asking for ideas as to what to put in it :thumbsup:

ilovepink;7144547

paracetemolbottle of waterflannel (use wet for … paracetemolbottle of waterflannel (use wet for forehead)pillowblankethairband (if its a chick, tie hair back for when being sick)

Quick oats, great hangover cure and fuel for the next days drinking
    Milk thistle tincture for before and after drinking sessions
    Andrews liver salts
    Small hammer (to smash all mirrors in the house lol)

or it might be a good idea to drink a couple of large glasses of water before you goto bed

i try (if i remember) to have summit to eat then drink loadsa water before going to bed.

Original Poster

ilovepink;7144547

paracetemolbottle of waterflannel (use wet for … paracetemolbottle of waterflannel (use wet for forehead)pillowblankethairband (if its a chick, tie hair back for when being sick)

hairband! never thought of that :thumbsup:

Loads of ice cold water, milkshake, Coke, paracetamol/ibuprofen, Proplus, lots of junk food pizza crisps cake etc,

Lucozade!

Ask a mod wednesday morning!:-D

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7146097

Ask a mod wednesday morning!:-D

lol :-D

Lots of water just before bed.

For the morning:
    Bacon
    Eggs
    Baked Beans
    Sausages
    Mushrooms
    Brown Sauce

bossyboots;7144571

I am the same btw - far too many nights out planned and that means too … I am the same btw - far too many nights out planned and that means too much boozingI always start taking some milk thistle in December- get it from health shops - good for the liver lol. Always have a box of resolve in!!!lastly a nice plate of bacon, tattie scones and square sausage normally gets me completely back to normal !!enjoy ur festivities!!

Awh a wee roll, slice and tatty scone!!Man that's made me hungry lol!

Deffo put a minature of vodka in it...only cure lol!

Original Poster

chunky;7153721

Deffo put a minature of vodka in it...only cure lol!

ooh a minature! thats a good idea :thumbsup:

not getting drunk helps :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions