Homer erectus

You have all seen this in the news lately I guess but it tickled my fancy. :giggle:

Stunts to publicise the forthcoming Simpsons film have begun in earnest. A 180ft image of Homer Simpson waving a doughnut aloft has appeared adjacent to the ancient Cerne Abbas giant, the 17th Century chalk fertility symbol in Dorset. Though Homer is drawn in biodegradeable paint, local pagans aren't amused, saying that the proximity of Homer is disrespectful. Ann Bryn-Evans, joint Wessex district manager for the Pagan Federation adds that they'll be doing some "rain magic" to wash it away.

i149.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

9 Comments

J.Dance

You have all seen this in the news lately I guess but it tickled my … You have all seen this in the news lately I guess but it tickled my fancy. :giggle: Stunts to publicise the forthcoming Simpsons film have begun in earnest. A 180ft image of Homer Simpson waving a doughnut aloft has appeared adjacent to the ancient Cerne Abbas giant, the 17th Century chalk fertility symbol in Dorset. Though Homer is drawn in biodegradeable paint, local pagans aren't amused, saying that the proximity of Homer is disrespectful. Ann Bryn-Evans, joint Wessex district manager for the Pagan Federation adds that they'll be doing some "rain magic" to wash it away.

As a local resident, i would say that the picture on the left is a far better representation of Dorset folk:whistling: :giggle:

jelli89

As a local resident, i would say that the picture on the left is a far … As a local resident, i would say that the picture on the left is a far better representation of Dorset folk:whistling: :giggle:

Hey, did I miss you in a pair of y-fronts with a box of donuts J???!?
Talk about lousy timing!!!

Well at least Homer is wearing underpants............

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Hey, did I miss you in a pair of y-fronts with a box of donuts J???!?Talk … Hey, did I miss you in a pair of y-fronts with a box of donuts J???!?Talk about lousy timing!!!

ya cheeky bashtad...anyway - like i'm gonna waste perfectly good doughnuts on adult hoop-la!!

Iom-RF

Well at least Homer is wearing underpants............

If the other guy had pants on he'd end up with hundreds & thousands in 'em!!!
Have you every had hundreds & thousands in your pants??!??!

Jelli89

ya cheeky bashtad...anyway - like i'm gonna waste perfectly good … ya cheeky bashtad...anyway - like i'm gonna waste perfectly good doughnuts on adult hoop-la!!

Damn you, "family Forum", damn you.....!!!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

If the other guy had pants on he'd end up with hundreds & thousands in … If the other guy had pants on he'd end up with hundreds & thousands in 'em!!!Have you every had hundreds & thousands in your pants??!??!

100's and 1000's of what?!?!?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Have you every had hundreds & thousands in your pants??!??!

Nope, Prefer them on Doughnuts or Ice cream!! :giggle:

Whats this adult hula hoop I here of................

Iom-RF

Nope, Prefer them on Doughnuts or Ice cream!! :giggle: Whats this adult … Nope, Prefer them on Doughnuts or Ice cream!! :giggle: Whats this adult hula hoop I here of................

Don't worry yourself.....it'd fall straight off!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Don't worry yourself.....it'd fall straight off!!!!!!!!

Which the doughnut or the doughnut holder? :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    2. GOT Leaks again614
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2073

See more discussions