Groups

homework help please - MORE HELP PLEASE

can anyone tell me what the Gaelic "visage beatha" is better known as.

Have tried to find out on the net, but no luck.

thanks for help yesterday. this question is "name the only football team to win the scottish cup when not in the top division"?

thanks

12 Comments

"the water of life", perhaps.

Original Poster

ah!! i think it might be something to do with Whisky! in that "whisky is the water of life"

Scotch Whisky is unique among national drinkers because it is synonymous with Scotland.

It cannot be produced elsewhere in the world, and reflects the land from which it is drawn and the people who produce it.

Gaelic speaking Scots who first started it all called it Visage Beatha- the water of life.

Original Poster

hiya

daughter says thank you!

rep added to all.

thanks

onlyme23;6959498

Scotch Whisky is unique among national drinkers because it is synonymous … Scotch Whisky is unique among national drinkers because it is synonymous with Scotland. It cannot be produced elsewhere in the world, and reflects the land from which it is drawn and the people who produce it. Gaelic speaking Scots who first started it all called it Visage Beatha- the water of life.

Unique? Buckfast?

Original Poster

can anyone help with this one?

Original Poster

this question is "name the only football team to win the scottish cup when not in the top division"?

Original Poster

anyone?

In 1892 Queens Park won it when they were not in the top division

Original Poster

hiya

they were the 2 (amongst others) that i thought, and as the school is in Fife - i think I will go with East Fife, unless someone knows better............:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky22
      2. When is the next Howdens Joinery sale?11
      3. Xbox one region23
      4. Legal advice?56

See more discussions