Groups
    EXPIRED

Honda Lawnmower

Hi all

Anyone know the best place to get a professional Honda lawmower. Im looking to spend c£500-£600 tops.

Cheers all

10 Comments

well, ok, i want that... (although i do live in a 4th floor flat...)

Original Poster

dt_matthews;2340795

you want this: … you want this: :)http://www.justlawnmowers.co.uk/pages/productspages/Honda_HF2460HTE.htm

oooooooh dribble dribble! That is nice!

Original Poster

Looking for a slightly smaller one!

to be honest, the qe2 with a gilette razer would be smaller than that one... ;-)

actually, way back when, my dad used to have a sit on lawnmower (which one day he ran over my feet with) - it was sooooo much fun. really would love to have a [big] garden to justify getting one!!!!

Original Poster

dt_matthews;2341238

to be honest, the qe2 with a gilette razer would be smaller than that … to be honest, the qe2 with a gilette razer would be smaller than that one... ;-)actually, way back when, my dad used to have a sit on lawnmower (which one day he ran over my feet with) - it was sooooo much fun. really would love to have a [big] garden to justify getting one!!!!

Blimey, you must only have about three toes left :w00t:

Jenson Button should be able to supply one, he drives it every second Sunday afternoon hehe

If you're interested, I've got a professional Allen to sell. :-D

jase.2;2341376

Jenson Button should be able to supply one, he drives it every second … Jenson Button should be able to supply one, he drives it every second Sunday afternoon hehe

lol!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1416
      2. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress55
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      4. Private Number Plate44

See more discussions