Honey for voucher code and cashback savings.

Posted 28th May
Works like voucher codes and Quidco rolled into one as a browser plugin....so you don't have to go hunting for codes etc ;-)
Community Updates

Groups

16 Comments
...THIS IS NOT COLD AND ANYONE VOTING IT COLD HASN'T GOT A CLUE WHAT IT'S ABOUT. I've just saved £7.20 on the Vivienne Westwood wallet that has been posted below...and those kinds of savings are available across the board at Very and other online retailers...
COLD
People are putting cold because it's not a deal, better as a discussion which it is now
Daughter is a student, and her and all her mates use this. They really rate it
You should also check if your bank is running any discount scheme when paying with visa as last month I ended up getting 10% discount code from honey & because I used my Barclays visa card to pay so I got another 4% off an electric scooter from Halfords. If you do some checking before you pay you can snag some cash back & if you use a VPN you can save a little extra just by changing your region & using sites that sell gift cards cheaper you can normally buy a gift card with at least 5-10% free money, eBay is a great place to buy gift cards like with Amazon/eBay purchase you can save 10-20% normally with a little work & ATM people are selling £50 gift card for as cheap as £38. But it only worth the effort if buying high priced item like I did with Halfords buying a scooter I saved £97 & it took me about an hour to get a my dunk in a row for 19% saving.

Here an example just searching eBay for gift card & it was 1st result
ebay.co.uk/itm…N=1

Search gift card, gift vouchers, return credit, store credit & if you use PayPal to pay you now have buyer protection on digital items so if code is used you have protection.
Edited by: "Sneaky863" 28th May
Jordan_Taylor28/05/2020 17:25

People are putting cold because it's not a deal, better as a discussion …People are putting cold because it's not a deal, better as a discussion which it is now

Thanks for your input Mystic Meg, but i put cold because in the 4 years i have used Honey, i have yet to benefit from an offer worth having.
The Vivienne Westwood wallet the OP purchased are usually a fair wedge of money ( yes i have bought a few) so saving just £7.20 on one is surely less than 10% off. I may yet be wrong.
Edited by: "Me.really" 28th May
Sneaky86328/05/2020 18:27

You should also check if your bank is running any discount scheme when …You should also check if your bank is running any discount scheme when paying with visa as last month I ended up getting 10% discount code from honey & because I used my Barclays visa card to pay so I got another 4% off an electric scooter from Halfords. If you do some checking before you pay you can snag some cash back & if you use a VPN you can save a little extra just by changing your region & using sites that sell gift cards cheaper you can normally buy a gift card with at least 5-10% free money, eBay is a great place to buy gift cards like with Amazon/eBay purchase you can save 10-20% normally with a little work & ATM people are selling £50 gift card for as cheap as £38. But it only worth the effort if buying high priced item like I did with Halfords buying a scooter I saved £97 & it took me about an hour to get a my dunk in a row for 19% saving. Here an example just searching eBay for gift card & it was 1st resulthttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/65-JD-Gift-Card-Voucher/283892959182?hash=item421956c7ce%3Ag%3AV8cAAOSw3TJezhp4&LH_BIN=1Search gift card, gift vouchers, return credit, store credit & if you use PayPal to pay you now have buyer protection on digital items so if code is used you have protection.

I've actually sold a gift card on Ebay…...and forgot to look for one when I'm buying. That's for that Sneaky863 ;-) Much appreciated.
Me.really28/05/2020 18:47

Thanks for your input Mystic Meg, but i put cold because in the 4 years i …Thanks for your input Mystic Meg, but i put cold because in the 4 years i have used Honey, i have yet to benefit from an offer worth having.The Vivienne Westwood wallet the OP purchased are usually a fair wedge of money ( yes i have bought a few) so saving just £7.20 on one is surely less than 10% off. I may yet be wrong.

Thanks for your comment you juicy cockrell 🙈
#ref40u70088q
Edited by: "Jordan_Taylor" 28th May
perkypig28/05/2020 18:49

I've actually sold a gift card on Ebay…...and forgot to look for one when I …I've actually sold a gift card on Ebay…...and forgot to look for one when I'm buying. That's for that Sneaky863 ;-) Much appreciated.

That np, one thing I always do no matter what I'm buying on eBay is send the seller a Checky offer to get it a bit cheaper as I expect with these store credits are probably refund & they probably lost there proof of purchase so their looking for fast payment, so if u get it a bit cheaper great but once purchased get the code sent to you in email & get them to scratch the silver bit off to get the hidden pin so you can claim the credit to your account right away as due to eBay rules they still need to send the code to you by mail as the seller needs the proof of postage or buyer could claim they never got it, also if you know your going to drop alot of money buying something start collecting the credit early as they will stack in your account like what I'm doing atm I have £392.52 on my John Lewis account & it only cost me £292.93 so far & that from 9 purchases as I'm hoping once my local store in Glasgow reopen their going to be alot of end of line,last season & returned item the store needs to get rid of to put there summer stock out as the store been closed basically 3 months now. John Lewis sells stuff like this really cheap about a year ago my bro got an PS4 pro for £240 iirc all because the box was scuffed so I'm planning for the best.
I buy stuff all the time and not ONCE has Honey worked for me... Had it for like 2-3 years and got like 500 points. Waste of time in my opinion.
dbizal28/05/2020 19:35

I buy stuff all the time and not ONCE has Honey worked for me... Had it …I buy stuff all the time and not ONCE has Honey worked for me... Had it for like 2-3 years and got like 500 points. Waste of time in my opinion.

….I can't believe that.
perkypig28/05/2020 19:39

….I can't believe that.

I can,

It is quick at putting codes in to the website and shows huge numbers of them, however, most never work.
perkypig28/05/2020 19:39

….I can't believe that.

Well believe it. The thing is pointless and probably just a tracker for your web usage.

40903717-H79wu.jpg
Edited by: "dbizal" 28th May
dbizal28/05/2020 19:35

I buy stuff all the time and not ONCE has Honey worked for me... Had it …I buy stuff all the time and not ONCE has Honey worked for me... Had it for like 2-3 years and got like 500 points. Waste of time in my opinion.

Yea I agree the app I feel is for USA market like Amazon you can get codes/discount for all there store but .co.uk site, it also won't pick up or track our supermarket but a simple Google search picks them up. I wish there was a way still to mod the add-on using ifttt & a script that was hosted on GitHub but the repo is gone & .lua don't work anymore. There an app I use on my pc to keep track of items so it basically scan the page the item you want is on for changes then you get a notification if it finds a change, but it don't use or tracks discount codes, when I get home I will post the tools I use for tracking item for price changes & tool I use that search Google every few hours for discount posts on websites (up to 10), Facebook,twitter, my WhatsApp groups & hotukdeal scanner for key words
Jordan_Taylor28/05/2020 18:50

Thanks for your comment you juicy cockrell 🙈 #ref40u70088q Thanks for your comment you juicy cockrell 🙈 #ref40u70088q

Anytime loveducky.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants