Hong Kong toy is it safe

Found 16th Dec 2017
Hi was looking for advice I ordered a toy of ebay a magic track cars kids toy it says being dispatched from London but after waiting a month have found out it is being dispatched from Hong Kong. Is it safe for a 2 year old I’m just a bit juvious thanks for your help.
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Do you have a link to the product?
is it This?
Original Poster
FrootLoop38 m ago

is it This?

It’s this one and now it’s saying seller away and it’s still yet to arrive I’m so annoyed it’s for my son and I really needed it by Christmas
As soon as I saw the seller name I was put off.

It looks like you will need to wait I'm afraid and then if no joy open a dispute with eBay.

Dear valued customer,i am so sorry to trouble you,I would like kindly to remind you that, we have a holiday. Owning to the holiday, all of our workers will not work in the holiday, which directly affect the handling time. We appreciate your understanding and patience. You are also welcome to contact us about more solutions.if you don t want it,i refund the payment to you quickly after the holiday,the holiday is about 20 daysis that okYours Sincerely,Sehr geehrter Kunde,Es tut mir so leid, Sie zu stören, ich möchte Sie gerne daran erinnern, dass wir einen Urlaub haben. In den Ferien werden alle unsere Mitarbeiter nicht in den Ferien arbeiten, was sich direkt auf die Bearbeitungszeit auswirkt. Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld. Gerne können Sie uns auch über weitere Lösungen kontaktieren.wenn Sie es nicht wollen, erstatte ich Ihnen die Zahlung nach dem Urlaub,Der Urlaub ist etwa 20 Tageist das in OrdnungDein,
Original Poster
FrootLoop2 m ago

As soon as I saw the seller name I was put off.It looks like you will need …As soon as I saw the seller name I was put off.It looks like you will need to wait I'm afraid and then if no joy open a dispute with eBay.Dear valued customer,i am so sorry to trouble you,I would like kindly to remind you that, we have a holiday. Owning to the holiday, all of our workers will not work in the holiday, which directly affect the handling time. We appreciate your understanding and patience. You are also welcome to contact us about more solutions.if you don t want it,i refund the payment to you quickly after the holiday,the holiday is about 20 daysis that okYours Sincerely,Sehr geehrter Kunde,Es tut mir so leid, Sie zu stören, ich möchte Sie gerne daran erinnern, dass wir einen Urlaub haben. In den Ferien werden alle unsere Mitarbeiter nicht in den Ferien arbeiten, was sich direkt auf die Bearbeitungszeit auswirkt. Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld. Gerne können Sie uns auch über weitere Lösungen kontaktieren.wenn Sie es nicht wollen, erstatte ich Ihnen die Zahlung nach dem Urlaub,Der Urlaub ist etwa 20 Tageist das in OrdnungDein,

I know I was so silly but went for that one cause it said uk. luckily I paid through PayPal so hopefully I can claim back the money some how thanks for your help I think I may just stay away from ebay now
confusedfashion191 h, 23 m ago

I know I was so silly but went for that one cause it said uk. luckily I …I know I was so silly but went for that one cause it said uk. luckily I paid through PayPal so hopefully I can claim back the money some how thanks for your help I think I may just stay away from ebay now

There is an element of risk with most online purchases to be honest, whether it be eBay Gumtree even Amazon but most of the time these things can be sorted.

Business seller information
Romantic Limited
Yingchao Li
Number 379 Tayuan Road Gaoxin Area
215000 Suzhou
China
VAT number:
GB 265081114

I know it states London as the item location in the listing.

BTW you could try This from Amazon.

Good luck confusedfashion19

Original Poster
FrootLoop1 m ago

There is an element of risk with most online purchases to be honest, …There is an element of risk with most online purchases to be honest, whether it be eBay Gumtree even Amazon but most of the time these things can be sorted. Business seller informationRomantic LimitedYingchao LiNumber 379 Tayuan Road Gaoxin Area215000 SuzhouChina Complete informationVAT number:GB 265081114I know it states London as the item location in the listing.BTW you could try This from Amazon.Good luck confusedfashion19

Thank you so much for your help and you’re tim have a lovely Christmas 🎄
You very welcome not that I was that much help to be fair.
I hope you manage to get what you want for the wee fella.
Merry Xmas.
eBay should try and put a stop to overseas sellers portraying as a U.K. Seller.
In future always scroll down to the very bottom of the listing (often blank page) and on the left hand side should be their registrant name and address and vat no.
If it just has a vat number that would also indicate an overseas seller.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 16th Dec 2017
Original Poster
Toptrumpet27 m ago

eBay should try and put a stop to overseas sellers portraying as a U.K. …eBay should try and put a stop to overseas sellers portraying as a U.K. Seller.In future always scroll down to the very bottom of the listing (often blank page) and on the right hand side should be their registrant name and address and vat no.If it just has a vat number that would also indicate an overseas seller.

Thank you I will do that from now on I didn't know about that I rarely use eBay nowa days
You can buy the track and extra cars from smyths I got my little boys one for Xmas x
Original Poster
Crazyspender2 m ago

You can buy the track and extra cars from smyths I got my little boys one …You can buy the track and extra cars from smyths I got my little boys one for Xmas x

Thank you I’ll have a look, it looks so amazing didn’t it I was so excited about giving him it he loves he’s car tracks
confusedfashion196 m ago

Thank you I’ll have a look, it looks so amazing didn’t it I was so excited …Thank you I’ll have a look, it looks so amazing didn’t it I was so excited about giving him it he loves he’s car tracks

Yes it looks brilliant 🤣 bring on Xmas night so I can set it up for him of course 😋
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants