Groups

Honor 5x 5.5-Inch (Same spec phones?)

Have Honor 5x 5.5-Inch and wondered what other phones are of similar standing and price point but with longer-lasting battery and faster processor as can be slow sometimes? Same size or smaller to 5 inch rather than bigger...Thanks

5 Comments

i just got the moto g4 and im very impressed with it specs are similar although the g4 has no fingerprint reader 1 gb less ram and im not sure on the processor but it seems pretty fast to me.
    g4 has a newer os and is fairly cheap.

battery is the same 3000 mah but it lasts a lot longer than my old sony xperia z1 which had the same size battery.

could always try a oneplus 2

You want a phone with same spec but need a faster processor and bigger battery??? oO

Xiaomi HongMi Note 3SE or Note 4, bigger battery and more powerful cpu set up; plus better support than Honor; my 3 y/o HongMi Note 3G still gets updates (got one yesterday - up to the latest version of MIUI)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814466
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019

See more discussions