EXPIRED

Honor 6X International Giveaway! @ Android Authority

Welcome back to the Sunday giveaway, where we giveaway a new Android phone or tablet each and every Sunday!

This week we are giving away a brand new Honor 6X!

Honor has been making quite a stir ever since CES with their commitment to unlocked devices as well as serving up flagship specs at prices that don’t break the bank. The Honor 6X has been making waves for being an impressive mid-ranger that can last for two full days on one charge.

Honor isn’t quite a household name just yet, but the Huawei-backed brand is certainly making a push for the US market in 2017. If you want to know more about this line, check out our previous coverage:

Honor 6X review
The affordable Honor 6X is coming to the US and Europe for just $250
Honor 6X camera samples
Hands-on: The Honor Magic looks out of this world
With the Honor 6X, you’re getting some surprisingly high-end specs packed into a sleek design and a gorgeous, narrow-bezel display. If you’re ready to get your hands on one, see all the ways you can enter below!

6 ways to enter
Good Luck!

11 Comments

Thanks & Good luck

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

thanks, won a trip to Norway with Channel 5, booking it as we speak, not sure if it was a HUKD posting, as I entered by seeing on TV, but thanks everyone anyway for all your postings.

ta!

Awesome prize would love to win

Original Poster

jdore1964

thanks, won a trip to Norway with Channel 5, booking it as we speak, not … thanks, won a trip to Norway with Channel 5, booking it as we speak, not sure if it was a HUKD posting, as I entered by seeing on TV, but thanks everyone anyway for all your postings.

Congrats! Doubt it was me who put it up but always great to hear of people on here winning

Cheers

Thanks

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2227
    2. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]88
    3. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343964
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 33 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2424

See more discussions