Honor 6x or Xiaomi mi5s

Can anyone offer me some help in what to choose?

Ive heard of the whole band 20 debate but I'm struggling to choose between these two phones.

Both are just under £200 and that is the price I'm happy to paid but I've never bought an imported phone and wasn't sure which best?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

8 Comments

xiaomi mi5s is a lot better performance wise than the honor 6x. but tell us more about which model of both phones as there is quite a few. tell us what's the ram in both phones (between 1GB-6GB usually) and the storage (16GB-128GB usually). I compared both 3GB ram and 32GB storage . which the honor has octocore cpu. remember having more cores doesn't always mean it's better.

If you are considering the Honour 6X, you should also consider the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X!
Order from AliExpress for around £120 and you'll be saving a decent amount of money and very similar Spec/Performance wise.
Edited by: "gilesrdavies" 10th Jun

Either way, DON'T BUY from GEAR BEST. Package received, EMPTY BOX !

Original Poster

Thanks for all the help :-)
specs wise I'm after...
minimum 3gb ram/ 32gb storage
half decent processor
band 20 ( apparently thats essential for good 4g in UK)
The honor 6x as a twin camera ( which looks good) but is it all that?

thanks again

honor 6x can be bought for £220 in UK (3 store) so comes with UK warranty. xiaomi won't have warranty

northbank1886

Thanks for all the help :-) specs wise I'm after... minimum 3gb ram/ 32gb … Thanks for all the help :-) specs wise I'm after... minimum 3gb ram/ 32gb storagehalf decent processor band 20 ( apparently thats essential for good 4g in UK)The honor 6x as a twin camera ( which looks good) but is it all that?thanks again

​both seem good phones I'd still recommend the mi5s. although the honor has radio built in and supports Voltle calling (which I think is calling over 4g but not entirely sure). If you would like those 2 features I'd opt for the honor 6x.

Had Honor6X since launch bought from VMALL UK website. Very pleased with it. Often have offers on. Extra functions like built in wi-fi bridge to give connectivity to "deaf" wi-fi on kids iPhones. Go and play with one in Three shop and you can walk away with full UK warranty open to any network. I know 3 others who have bought after having a play with my handset and all agree that great value for money compared with the overpriced Samsung flagships

Original Poster

riggercom

Had Honor6X since launch bought from VMALL UK website. Very pleased with … Had Honor6X since launch bought from VMALL UK website. Very pleased with it. Often have offers on. Extra functions like built in wi-fi bridge to give connectivity to "deaf" wi-fi on kids iPhones. Go and play with one in Three shop and you can walk away with full UK warranty open to any network. I know 3 others who have bought after having a play with my handset and all agree that great value for money compared with the overpriced Samsung flagships

​Thanks I'll pop into three and have a look.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Family Spotify account21
    2. Legal advice22
    3. Washer Dryer44
    4. Samsung Galaxy S655

See more discussions