Honor 9 Lite Essential Apps?

Found 10th JunEdited by:"HUKDWatcher0309"
I'm hoping someone can shed some light please: on the Honor 9 Lite, if I go to Files / Local / Clean up and CHECK Uninstall unused apps, I see "Essential Apps" listed.

I cannot see Essential Apps anywhere though to see exactly what I might be uninstalling.

Any pointers as to how I can identify what this is appreciated.
Community Updates
AskHonor Smartphone
5 Comments
What's the phone like? saw a deal earlier for this phone and would be keen to find out your views on it?
FTCom7 m ago

What's the phone like? saw a deal earlier for this phone and would be keen …What's the phone like? saw a deal earlier for this phone and would be keen to find out your views on it?

I'm happy with it; I find it nippy and the battery is lasting around three days (I suppose I'm a low usage user - a 20 - 30 minute telephone call a day, a few WhatsApp messages (I wish I could put WhatsApp on the SD card!) and a few SMSs).

The screen resolution is great and photos are good.

Worth the money (I paid £149).

EDIT: Oh, and the fingerprint facility is great.
Edited by: "HUKDWatcher0309" 10th Jun
HUKDWatcher030910th Jun

I'm happy with it; I find it nippy and the battery is lasting around three …I'm happy with it; I find it nippy and the battery is lasting around three days (I suppose I'm a low usage user - a 20 - 30 minute telephone call a day, a few WhatsApp messages (I wish I could put WhatsApp on the SD card!) and a few SMSs).The screen resolution is great and photos are good.Worth the money (I paid £149).EDIT: Oh, and the fingerprint facility is great.

where did you order yours from?
FTCom14th Jun

where did you order yours from?

I got mine in the AO.com deal having just missed out on a better Amazon deal. I consider it value for money and have found AO.com service good.

Having said that, I don't think they have this phone on sale any more.

Keep looking out for deals and good luck with your search.
HUKDWatcher030910 h, 19 m ago

I got mine in the AO.com deal having just missed out on a better Amazon …I got mine in the AO.com deal having just missed out on a better Amazon deal. I consider it value for money and have found AO.com service good.Having said that, I don't think they have this phone on sale any more.Keep looking out for deals and good luck with your search.

Cheers, thanks for all your help, appreciated.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions