Honor 9 or HTC U Ultra

Found 15th Feb
Just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with either or both of these phones and their opinion.

There are deals out at the moment for both under £300 (my budget) and im having a hard time deciding between the two.

I have checked Antutu and Futuremark benchmarks for both phones but one says the Honor 9 is fastest the other U Ultra.

The phone is to be used for general purposes but i do want to be able to play games on it so i want to get the best gaming performance i can for the budget.

Im open to alternatives providing they are available in the UK?....

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskElectronics
6 Comments
I have an honor 9 and it is lightning fast. Great screen. Battery lasts for ages. Very happy with it.
I've already returned 1 honor9 due to a really poor microphone. It's useless on messenger video calls. New one just the same. Apart from that it's a great phone.
m2rrc16th Feb

I've already returned 1 honor9 due to a really poor microphone. It's …I've already returned 1 honor9 due to a really poor microphone. It's useless on messenger video calls. New one just the same. Apart from that it's a great phone.

Howcome its useless on video calls?
I do make them occasionally.
I have no idea, both phones were as bad as each other. It wasn't the wife's phone causing it either as I had tried my I pad.
m2rrc1 h, 53 m ago

I have no idea, both phones were as bad as each other. It wasn't the …I have no idea, both phones were as bad as each other. It wasn't the wife's phone causing it either as I had tried my I pad.

Unusual, is it strictly video calls? Have you tried skype or whatsapp video calling?
No I haven't but it didn't happen with my S6 the week before I changed my phone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants