Honor 9X vs Motorola G8 Power?

Posted 26th Aug 2020
I currently have a Honor 9 Lite and looking to upgrade.

Budget is no more than £200 ideally.

So many to choose from, but from what I can find, these 2 seem to be really good!

(trying to stay away from Oppo, Xoimi and the likes)
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
I bought the Honor 8X right after it came out about 2 years ago for £208. The 9X is almost the same processing power, seems like buying in 2 year old tech with a new camera would not be a smart move!
groenleader26/08/2020 13:34

I bought the Honor 8X right after it came out about 2 years ago for £208. …I bought the Honor 8X right after it came out about 2 years ago for £208. The 9X is almost the same processing power, seems like buying in 2 year old tech with a new camera would not be a smart move!

I still have the 8x (same as 9 lite?) and have an order pending with ee (like others) for a Moto G8 Plus.
9x didn't appear to be much of an upgrade over the 8x apart from the cameras.
Edited by: "u664541" 26th Aug
I'm trying to not buy chines products, specially tech ones. I'm aware that's very difficult because almost everything is made there, but is time to think about the economy of this side of the world, and maybe if everyone push, companies will begin to bring factorys back in their original countries, rather than use cheap workers, and in some cases bordering slavery.
Post a comment
@
    Text