Groups

Hooked onto Hotukdeals

I think I am hooked onto Hotukdeals! - the first thing I do when I wake up is to check my emails and this forum, not forgetting that I click it every 10 mins!
    Love the community sharing spirit and it's one of the best forums I'm subscribed to, honestly!
    Been spending quite a bit too admittedly but at the same time, saving a great deal due to the wonderful tips!
    And some of the posts and comments, they really make me laugh out loud and make my day!
    Loving it! Anyone here as hooked to it as I am? I'm guessing there's quite a number!

30 Comments

I spend more time with HUKD then i do with my wife

yep. i'm the same. best site i go on

tell me about it :lol: see my 4000 odd posts they are all from may onwards :oops:

micoo;6075582

tell me about it :lol: see my 4000 odd posts they are all from may … tell me about it :lol: see my 4000 odd posts they are all from may onwards :oops:

May 2007!!!!!

Sad but true. Big respect to the admin for setting up this site. Great community aswell... apart from all the 0 posters listed in the current members list lol. Like ive said before - admin you really need to do some tidying up or set a rule that 0 poster accounts will be deleted within 3 months to reduce traffic or something.

sancho1983;6075596

May 2007!!!!!

but i never used it untill may :thumbsup: only had about 300 posts before may this year :lol:

micoo;6075609

but i never used it untill may :thumbsup: only had about 300 posts before … but i never used it untill may :thumbsup: only had about 300 posts before may this year :lol:

Most of yours are when youre drunk arnt they LOL :-D

Squelds;6075625

Most of yours are when youre drunk arnt they LOL :-D

probably and a bout 3500 of them are probably pics of me :lol:

I am sooo with u on this....I don't get a thing done, I hardly get any sleep and I blame u lot:p!! I have signed on EVERY single day since I joined 18 months ago unless I've been on me hols and even then I find an internet cafe every few days!
    Hubby tells me.....'I have a problem':oops:

LOL fair play to ya though... i wouldnt dream of putting an ugly mug like that all over the net !!

Just kidding dude ;-)

i've made about 350 posts in about 4 weeks and about 98% have been whilst in work :oops:

hannah19790;6075656

I am sooo with u on this....I don't get a thing done, I hardly get any … I am sooo with u on this....I don't get a thing done, I hardly get any sleep and I blame u lot:p!! I have signed on EVERY single day since I joined 18 months ago unless I've been on me hols and even then I find an internet cafe every few days! Hubby tells me.....'I have a problem':oops:

ye hannah you have a serious problem their :lol:

did u see my new pic last night :?

micoo;6075683

ye hannah you have a serious problem their did u see my new pic last … ye hannah you have a serious problem their did u see my new pic last night :?

Yh well I blame u...and the rest of ya:p

Nooo :?..............oh no......should I have said that?:whistling:

Original Poster

Hubby tells me.....'I have a problem

lol...I have been told the same too!

hannah19790;6075722

Yh well I blame u...and the rest of ya:pNooo :?..............oh … Yh well I blame u...and the rest of ya:pNooo :?..............oh no......should I have said that?:whistling:

lol well here it is then :lol:

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/godofpics.jpg

i wnet thought a stage of having a major addiction but its very rare that im on now.

micoo;6075749

LOL!

homertay;6075743

lol...I have been told the same too!

Please don't take this the wrong way but I'm almost in tears here:lol: I've jus noticed ur post count since April 08! If u think ur addicted now......:lol:
    That makes me sound like a right cow now...sorry hun, I'm not...honestly:oops:

micoo;6075749

lol well here it is then

OMG Micoo!! WTF!! :lol:

i love this site lol :thumbsup:

lmaaooooooooo
    we all are

i only have to type H in my browser and this site comes up lol xxxxx

Angelstar;6075862

i only have to type H in my browser and this site comes up lol xxxxx

do u think anyone has it as their homepage :lol:

micoo;6075879

do u think anyone has it as their homepage :lol:

i dunno lol, can u have it as your homepage :oops:

I have it as one of my 5 homepage tabs

I'm always having a nosey on this site, on it more when at work *cough* lol not so much at the weekends lol

micoo;6075749

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

It is really addictive, I spent years browsing and finally joined up, but cant get me off here now!

Original Poster

Please don't take this the wrong way but I'm almost in tears here I've … Please don't take this the wrong way but I'm almost in tears here I've jus noticed ur post count since April 08! If u think ur addicted now.....

Ah you noticed that :oops: no no ... you are right ...I was kinda of a lurker for about a year and used the forum occassionally, but got hooked to it a couple of months ago and have been using it more since (kinda an active lucker :whistling:). Started participating and posting comments probably 1 month back, as I thought I have gained much from the posts here and ought to contribute in some way as well. But I must admit I was quite nervous about my first post, as I have noticed that first-time posters often write "1st post, be kind" Have grown more confident about posting deals since and certainly more comfortable about doing so too.

homertay;6080803

Ah you noticed that :oops: no no ... you are right ...I was kinda of a … Ah you noticed that :oops: no no ... you are right ...I was kinda of a lurker for about a year and used the forum occassionally, but got hooked to it a couple of months ago and have been using it more since (kinda an active lucker :whistling:). Started participating and posting comments probably 1 month back, as I thought I have gained much from the posts here and ought to contribute in some way as well. But I must admit I was quite nervous about my first post, as I have noticed that first-time posters often write "1st post, be kind" Have grown more confident about posting deals since and certainly more comfortable about doing so too.

Aww hun.......I feel awful lol, u know I was only joking right? I do know wot u mean...I was a lurker b4 I signed up and my 1st deal was scary too.......now I don't give a toss :lol:
    Welcomethe the misc section....:-D

Original Poster

No worries, Hannah :-D I know you're joking
    just realised this is my first post in the misc section....more to come
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1219
      2. One for the mathmeticians79
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions