hoover recommendations

Posted 15th SepEdited by:"little_green"
hi all sorry i know i posted about this previously but only just getting round to actually buying something.
looking for recommendations for a new upright bagless hoover. Needs to work on carpet & other flooring. Must be good with hair as there is lots going about in this house!!
Really would like something with a long as guarentee as possible so brand/retailer recommendations are welcomed.

I hear a lot of good things about shark but I'm having trouble figuring out all the various models.
I mean what's the actual difference between these 3 models that are all the same price?

Shark NV601UKT Lift-Away True Pet Bagless
Shark NV681UK Powered Lift-Away Bagless
Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away TruePet
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I have the Shark NV801UKT so that’s my recommendation. It’s a duo clean model which is best if you also have hard floors. I previously had the 601 you mention and although a great vacuum cleaner too not quite as good on hard floors. They have an upgraded model to the 801 (NZ801UKT ) for an extra £50 which now apparently includes anti hair wrap technology but in all honesty it’s quite easy to take out the brush and cut away wound up hair if necessary. Comes with a 5 year guarantee like all Sharks and I’ve read their customer service is great although I’ve not had to use it myself.
Hoover is a brand, I assume you are open to other suggestions of vacuum cleaner?

If so, Miele.
MiniMissyMoo16/09/2019 00:11

I have the Shark NV801UKT so that’s my recommendation. It’s a duo clean mod …I have the Shark NV801UKT so that’s my recommendation. It’s a duo clean model which is best if you also have hard floors. I previously had the 601 you mention and although a great vacuum cleaner too not quite as good on hard floors. They have an upgraded model to the 801 (NZ801UKT ) for an extra £50 which now apparently includes anti hair wrap technology but in all honesty it’s quite easy to take out the brush and cut away wound up hair if necessary. Comes with a 5 year guarantee like all Sharks and I’ve read their customer service is great although I’ve not had to use it myself.

Yep Shark their customer service is excellent too.
Edited by: "furbars" 16th Sep
100% agree on a shark - get a corded model though not a cordless.
I've always had Dyson's previously (believed the marketing hype), but my mum who's a home help cleaner was raving about Sharks as most of her customer now have them, so i borrowed hers and went straight out an bought one the next day.
Shark DuoClean
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants