Hopefully 2017 will be better the 2016

62 replies
Found 31st Dec 2016
Let us hope that things improve, all manner of things.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
62 Comments

2016 was quite a good year personally, I just hope 2017 will be the same if not better

Really hope so for you and your kid Error.

I've had a good 2016 personally. Hope it continues throughout 2017.

Hope you and your family have a good new year op.

The thing about being a pessimist is that you rarely get disappointed

Any improvement on 2016 would be gratefully received.

All the best to you and the little person. I think you've made the hardest decisions in 2016, I hope you reap the rewards in 2017

I've had a good 2016 2 but hope 2017 is better as by baby is due in 2017...God bless u all n hope the new year is brighter n prices stay low...lol

I've a feeling is going to be crap

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Any improvement on 2016 would be gratefully received.All the best to you … Any improvement on 2016 would be gratefully received.All the best to you and the little person. I think you've made the hardest decisions in 2016, I hope you reap the rewards in 2017 <3

I haven't made any it was out of my hands

Will be interesting with Trump and of course, Brexit :).

I hope this site will revert to hotukdeals as opposed to lukewarmvideogamesandbudgettvukdeals.

yeah 2016 was a shocker for me, 2017 can only be better

Don't like odd numbers, Bring on 2018!.

airfix

I've a feeling is going to be crap

I know for a fact 2017 will be a very good year for me. Lets hope this isnt false hopes. It certainly cant be any worse than 2016.

Lets hope 2017 will be good for you airfix

Error440

I haven't made any it was out of my hands

Maybe decisions was the wrong word. I hope the hardest bits are done and things get better.

Snakeyes646

yeah 2016 was a shocker for me, 2017 can only be better

​ditto!

mainly people's attitudes

shauneco

Will be interesting with Trump and of course, Brexit :).

There's nothing whatsoever wrong with Brexit. We'll be doing what 170 countries not in the EU and what we did prior to joining the EU and becoming self governing again.

Original Poster

mtuk1

There's nothing whatsoever wrong with Brexit. We'll be doing what 170 … There's nothing whatsoever wrong with Brexit. We'll be doing what 170 countries not in the EU and what we did prior to joining the EU and becoming self governing again.

Slaves to corporate America and the banks wow thats really going to make a massive difference to our lives, its not the EU dismantling the NHS, cutting public services, selling off everything and trying to errode our human rights.

All the best for you and your little one Error for 2017
Edited by: "summerof76" 31st Dec 2016

2016 was a great year as you and I are still on planet earth. So we can't really moan. Let's hope we are all here to see 2018!

From my heart I would just like to wish EVERYONE in misc the very very best for 2017, may it be a really really good year for ALL of us. God bless

Original Poster

batezy_1984

2016 was a great year as you and I are still on planet earth. So we can't … 2016 was a great year as you and I are still on planet earth. So we can't really moan. Let's hope we are all here to see 2018!

Thats not a plus this planet blows, I'm sure theres far better ones out there.

Be brash , be bold , be confident - Whatever 2016 heaped upon us ,be it personal or political , we'll get through it and emerge better for it As we always do . A happy and fulfilling New Year (in 8 mins time) to all .

Agent004

2016 was quite a good year personally, I just hope 2017 will be the same … 2016 was quite a good year personally, I just hope 2017 will be the same if not better

Error440

Slaves to corporate America and the banks wow thats really going to make … Slaves to corporate America and the banks wow thats really going to make a massive difference to our lives, its not the EU dismantling the NHS, cutting public services, selling off everything and trying to errode our human rights.

But the eventual goal of the EU was to have us as one big country\union, no borders, one shared economy and if Romania and Poland can not have an NHS then neither was the UK going to have one for much longer, hence why liblabcon was happy to allow it to bankrupt itself.
Edited by: "POWYSWALES" 31st Dec 2016

heres hoping for a better one

We're already slaves to corporate America. The dismantling of the NHS started under Labour with PPI. You do realize that the EU and ECHR didn't invent human rights? I mean how do those oppressive dictatorships of Australia and Canada function and provide their citizens with human rights? We're more than capable of doing it ourselves. We did up until joining the EC 43 years ago. You've just been brainwashed and indoctrinated into thinking that the EU is the only way to function in the world. It clearly isn't. There's a reason why the EU is the world's only block in economic decline.

mtuk1

We're already slaves to corporate America. The dismantling of the NHS … We're already slaves to corporate America. The dismantling of the NHS started under Labour with PPI. You do realize that the EU and ECHR didn't invent human rights? I mean how do those oppressive dictatorships of Australia and Canada function and provide their citizens with human rights? We're more than capable of doing it ourselves. We did up until joining the EC 43 years ago. You've just been brainwashed and indoctrinated into thinking that the EU is the only way to function in the world. It clearly isn't. There's a reason why the EU is the world's only block in economic decline.

Bloody hell. Bore me. Happy new year

Have a good one Error.

I like you. I don't agree with everything you post but I know you have a good heart. I hope you sort out your demons in 2017. I'm not a religious guy so can't offer you any sort of advice in regards to that but I know you will pull through.

Take it steady and if you need a day away you're welcome to a day out in Cheltenham.

batezy_1984

Bloody hell. Bore me. Happy new year

Just responding to Error and the misinformation.

HAD MY FIRST 2017 POO.

SHE WAS A BIGGIE, THREE FLUSHES AND SHE IS STILL LURKING LIKE JAWS.

Happy new year dudes, I will try to be nicer this year although can't promise.

Happy new year everyone.

Original Poster

POWYSWALES

But the eventual goal of the EU was to have us as one big country\union, … But the eventual goal of the EU was to have us as one big country\union, no borders, one shared economy and if Romania and Poland can not have an NHS then neither was the UK going to have one for much longer, hence why liblabcon was happy to allow it to bankrupt itself.

It doesn't matter what the front is what goes on behind is always the same, rich elites trying to control everything never satisfied with their wealth, sell everything and give the workers as little as possible.

Original Poster

mtuk1

We're already slaves to corporate America. The dismantling of the NHS … We're already slaves to corporate America. The dismantling of the NHS started under Labour with PPI. You do realize that the EU and ECHR didn't invent human rights? I mean how do those oppressive dictatorships of Australia and Canada function and provide their citizens with human rights? We're more than capable of doing it ourselves. We did up until joining the EC 43 years ago. You've just been brainwashed and indoctrinated into thinking that the EU is the only way to function in the world. It clearly isn't. There's a reason why the EU is the world's only block in economic decline.

No but you had to be signed upto it to be a member

mtuk1

Take a breath and try and post a first deal

Graham1979

HAD MY FIRST 2017 POO.SHE WAS A BIGGIE, THREE FLUSHES AND SHE IS STILL … HAD MY FIRST 2017 POO.SHE WAS A BIGGIE, THREE FLUSHES AND SHE IS STILL LURKING LIKE JAWS.Happy new year dudes, I will try to be nicer this year although can't promise.

Stop talking **** would be a start

Error440

No but you had to be signed upto it to be a member

Nice non answer. oO

snoopy18

Take a breath and try and post a first deal

What a sad life for you that you checked it he amount of deals I've posted. It isn't obligatory to post any. Also, do you have a view on what I posted or is that too much of a stretch?
Edited by: "mtuk1" 1st Jan

Happy new year error. Really wish you and the little one all the best. x

Original Poster

mtuk1

What a sad life for you that you checked it he amount of deals I've … What a sad life for you that you checked it he amount of deals I've posted. It isn't obligatory to post any.

Best to keep em to yourself these days too many greedy Scalpers on here I'd rather give people a pm then post publicly, i don't need no stinking badges.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions