Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition will be £19.99 @ PSN Store from 8/6/18

Found 4th Jun
Just a heads up guys, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition will be £19.99 from 8th June on PSN Store. Absolutely worth it and one of the best bargains on days of play in my opinion.

Source of heads up.
Community Updates
Top comments
truly sublime game, beautiful graphics, combat system is amazing, but it is the story that is completely spectacular. smokin hot price, heat added op
39 Comments
That’s a horrible website to try and view on mobile, will this be needing PSN plus for this price?
Razwaz1 m ago

That’s a horrible website to try and view on mobile, will this be needing P …That’s a horrible website to try and view on mobile, will this be needing PSN plus for this price?

I think all digital days of play needs ps+, will appreciate if someone can confirm.
nihir1 m ago

I think all digital days of play needs ps+, will appreciate if someone can …I think all digital days of play needs ps+, will appreciate if someone can confirm.

Not necessarily it’s a marketing effort at attracting people to the brand
joeydeacon2 m ago

Not necessarily it’s a marketing effort at attracting people to the brand

All the other digital prices are posted here last week, which matches with that article.
truly sublime game, beautiful graphics, combat system is amazing, but it is the story that is completely spectacular. smokin hot price, heat added op
I want it on disc for this price.
RickDoyle2 m ago

I want it on disc for this price.

We’ll post it when u find it.

Good price, Heat added, great game.
Edited by: "htfc99" 4th Jun
nihir4 m ago

Here’s other prices posted by @DelBoySmiffy last w …Here’s other prices posted by @DelBoySmiffy last week.https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/playstation-days-of-play-1599-2946821?page=2#comment-33885587

I'm not sure it's going to be £19.99 mate. The Official Days of Play PlayStation listing is for €29.99. The last time it was for €29.99 on the EU PlayStation Store it was £24.99 on the UK store (note sale price 18/05/18 on both priced links provided).

I could be wrong, mind
htfc993 m ago

We’ll post it when u find it.Good price, Heat added, great game.

Will you? Thanks mate!
This price would be for the physical version not the digital one.
BuzzDuraband14 m ago

I'm not sure it's going to be £19.99 mate. The Official Days of Play …I'm not sure it's going to be £19.99 mate. The Official Days of Play PlayStation listing is for €29.99. The last time it was for €29.99 on the EU PlayStation Store it was £24.99 on the UK store (note sale price 18/05/18 on both priced links provided).I could be wrong, mind

Lets hope it will be £19.99 as stated there. I (and and I’m sure many of us) will bite it for that money.
BuzzDuraband29 m ago

I'm not sure it's going to be £19.99 mate. The Official Days of Play …I'm not sure it's going to be £19.99 mate. The Official Days of Play PlayStation listing is for €29.99. The last time it was for €29.99 on the EU PlayStation Store it was £24.99 on the UK store (note sale price 18/05/18 on both priced links provided).I could be wrong, mind

I'm sure a reliable source like the Daily Star couldn't possibly be wrong!
nihir16 m ago

Lets hope it will be £19.99 as stated there. I (and and I’m sure many of us …Lets hope it will be £19.99 as stated there. I (and and I’m sure many of us) will bite it for that money.

I think they've taken a direct conversion from the Euro on the Horizon Zero Dawn base game. HZD is €19.99 (£15.99) and HZD: CE is €29.99 (£24.99) as it stands. It's complete guess work by The Daily Star I think at the moment.
gerrymig2 m ago

I'm sure a reliable source like the Daily Star couldn't possibly be wrong! …I'm sure a reliable source like the Daily Star couldn't possibly be wrong!

I didn't like to say, mate Hope you're good.
So this has gone hot even though the price is a complete guess...
BuzzDuraband9 m ago

I didn't like to say, mate Hope you're good.

Not bad mate thanks
Amazeballs game... have you played it yet @BuzzDuraband ?
loopylloyd44 s ago

Amazeballs game... have you played it yet @BuzzDuraband ?

Yeah mate, I'm about 6 hours in, I think. Juggling it amongst other games.
Let's hope the DLC goes down to a sensible price too then I might finally bite
scott_w_19813 m ago

Let's hope the DLC goes down to a sensible price too then I might finally …Let's hope the DLC goes down to a sensible price too then I might finally bite

Complete edition includes the DLC.
Is the expansion woorth playing or not?
MercutioLeonhart28 m ago

Complete edition includes the DLC.

He might have the base game, that's why he's talking about the DLC.
Dryrain10 m ago

Is the expansion woorth playing or not?

Well worth it, maybe another 8-10 hours gameplay, opens up a further fairly large extension to the map. 3-4 new large enemy types I seem to remember and much, much tougher than the main game.
Dailystar? Really?
Jesus Christ OP, can you not link to the Star?
Rumour is the Xbox is getting this.
Hi @nihir we've moved this to MISC until £19.99 price confirmed from an official source - as mentioned by @BuzzDuraband no £prices are currently listed as yet and the €29.99 converts to more than £19.99.

If £19.99 is confirmed for Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition on GB store please report with link and we'll move thread back - if the price is more then someone can submit a new thread
Heat because this game is amazing, and I think everyone should give it a play. Going to have to say I wasn't OVERLY blown away by the story but I believe I'm in the minority on that one. The world created, the creatures and weapons and sheer beauty of it all, more than makes up for it in my eyes. Lots of gameplay here for that price.
Edited by: "boulder1" 4th Jun
boulder13 m ago

Heat because this game is amazing, and I think everyone should give it a …Heat because this game is amazing, and I think everyone should give it a play. Going to have to say I wasn't OVERLY blown away by the story but I believe I'm in the minority on that one. The world created, the creatures and weapons and sheer beauty of it all, more than makes up for it in my eyes. Lots of gameplay here for that price.

Voted cold because you did not read the entire thread.
fanpages6 m ago

Voted cold because you did not read the entire thread.

flat out at work, what did I miss??
Ok, remove the first two and last three words of my post, it totally works!
boulder15 m ago

flat out at work, what did I miss?? Ok, remove the first two and last …flat out at work, what did I miss?? Ok, remove the first two and last three words of my post, it totally works!

Seamless!

No,... wait, I meant it seems less.

I agree though; one of my favourite games from last year.
deleted1431257
SerpentSuicide23 h, 3 m ago

Rumour is the Xbox is getting this.

Xbots can continue to dream and make up fake news rumours as long as they like, Guerilla is a Sony First Party Studio.
fanpages4th Jun

Seamless!No,... wait, I meant it seems less.I agree though; one of my … Seamless!No,... wait, I meant it seems less.I agree though; one of my favourite games from last year.

I couldn’t get into it... too many moments when the ‘exact’ movement of my character was required to move the game forward, a pixel out and it wasn’t going anywhere...
deleted14312575th Jun

Xbots can continue to dream and make up fake news rumours as long as they …Xbots can continue to dream and make up fake news rumours as long as they like, Guerilla is a Sony First Party Studio.

What’s this about sexbots now?
Flodd15 m ago

What’s this about sexbots now?

33919962-WChm3.jpg
On the Mexican Store, there is Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition at $19.99 but it is not a discount, it is the actual price.
Sorry for my english.
34027551-TzgBl.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants