Horrible story...this is the world we live in!

news.uk.msn.com/Art…097

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EASILY UPSET. CONTAINS GRAPHIC DETAILS OF CHILD ABUSE.
- magicjay1986

17 Comments

Banned

That's soooo bad.

Summed up pretty well by the judge

"No adjectives exist to adequately describe this heinous atrocity. This act is shocking and utterly abhorrent for a civilised society."

sick:x

OMG Can't believe this really happened. Poor, poor little mite. :cry:

omg thats sick

The baby's DNA was found inside the microwave

Ergh i feel sick

OMG, that's terrible. What's with these people???!!!!!!!

some people are not stable enough to be parents. Its disqusting.

w..t..f

WTF why post this sick stuff

Original Poster

did you not read the title waterloo?

the dandy p;2929168

did you not read the title waterloo?

Yes i did nothing to do with babies in the microwave why post on a deals website sick

Sick sick women, my brat does my head in sometimes, but surely a mothers instinct kicks in to protect her young....this is like women who put fellas before their children makes me sick.
And on a lighter note, brat is rolling around the floor, farting with no nappy on...takes after her mammy and i'm proud

Supermod

waterloo;2929191

Yes i did nothing to do with babies in the microwave why post on a deals … Yes i did nothing to do with babies in the microwave why post on a deals website sick

I agree it should have had a warning but this is a misc forum not just predominantly for deals.

Seriously, I cannot understand why some people can be so bad. It makes me feel ill.

waterloo;2929191

Yes i did nothing to do with babies in the microwave why post on a deals … Yes i did nothing to do with babies in the microwave why post on a deals website sick

Have to agree with you there mate, story could have been about anything.

But anyway, I once knew of a girl who microwaved her dog after a fight with her boyfriend (she had a bit of post natal depression apparently, any excuse...). He took the blame and went to prison for it. Now that's crazy, i'd have grassed the ***** straight away.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    2. GOT Leaks again614
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2073

See more discussions