Horrid ''ASOS'' Customer Service

Found 29th Dec 2009
Hi guys....I,am having problems with ASOS. I place a next day delivery on 18 December and I have not received it.

I have sent countless email and they have not responded. The horrible bit was I stayed at home on 19 Decemeber and I have lost a days work.

I have completely lost confident and disappointed as the orders were meant for xmas present to my wife.

So, I need advice on how to compensate my losses in terms of work, cost, and inconvinience caused by their failure in providing a service.

Thanks people.

5 Comments

have you a tracking no.

Original Poster

Yes...I have tracked it and has not moved from sorting depot since 19 December.

Their customer service is attrocious.
Threaten them with a small claims action in the county courts, detailing loss of earnings, any extra cost incurred (on-top of the price of your order with asos) in procuring said present elsewhere, and the cost of the order itself: including delivery.

littlebear;3890039

Their customer service is attrocious.Threaten them with a small claims … Their customer service is attrocious.Threaten them with a small claims action in the county courts, detailing loss of earnings, any extra cost incurred (on-top of the price of your order with asos) in procuring said present elsewhere, and the cost of the order itself: including delivery.

Would imagine their t&cs would cover them with regard to consequential loss but wouldnt hurt to kick up a fuss with them and you might get something out of them

Original Poster

Thanks...I like the small claims court idea and would definitly kick this off.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sky Fibre Black Friday?33
    2. Speakers music bass £200 advice54
    3. terms of a 12month sim only contract11
    4. Looking for 9ct gold hoop earrings please?44

See more discussions