EXPIRED

Horrid Henry books

Hi does anybody know anywhere else apart from Poundland that are selling these books, my daughter has gone mad on them and spent nealy £8 for 2 at the weekend, before I saw the poundland thread (gutted) but ours hasnt got any.

Many thanks in advanced

10 Comments

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4364651

]The book people

Hi thanks, should of said have the annual and dont want activity books. She is nearly 7 and well into her reading and these are helping her so much:-D

nessynoo01;4364672

Hi thanks, should of said have the annual and dont want activity books. … Hi thanks, should of said have the annual and dont want activity books. She is nearly 7 and well into her reading and these are helping her so much:-D

hmmm...I found this but it's out of stock....worth mentioning though incase they come back...you never know...You can add it to your book shelf for the future if it does.

]Red house

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4364698

hmmm...I found this but it's out of stock....worth mentioning though … hmmm...I found this but it's out of stock....worth mentioning though incase they come back...you never know...You can add it to your book shelf for the future if it does.]Red house

Thanx hun will keep checking just in case rep added:thumbsup:

Hi, i got some from WORKS, i think i paid around £7 for 5 books. Another thought why dont you take her to the library to borrow the books, wont cost you a penny then. I now take my son there as he was reding a book in 1 night, it cost me a fortune. :roll:

Original Poster

agriff2;4366161

Hi, i got some from WORKS, i think i paid around £7 for 5 books. Another … Hi, i got some from WORKS, i think i paid around £7 for 5 books. Another thought why dont you take her to the library to borrow the books, wont cost you a penny then. I now take my son there as he was reding a book in 1 night, it cost me a fortune. :roll:

I have looked at the works here and couldnt see any but will look again, I have thought about the library but she isnt as carefull as she should be with books so would rather buy just in case

I bort some from asda a few weeks ago got 3 for a £1 , but the store near me didnt have anymore in :roll: they were doing 2 for £7 or they had horrid henrys birthday for £3
my freind buys them cheap off ebay,
why not try the 2nd hand shops or carboot sales

I've seen Horrid Henry books in Wilkinsons. Priced around £1.75 each.

Good Luck!

Original Poster

Thanx all for ur help, popped into poundland again today but didnt have any, so thought i would try the charity shop next door and got 8 for £4, they were bogof thats her sorted for a bit

supermod

Thread closed at OP request, thanks for the Report.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. cats and royal canin biscuits11
  2. Remortgaging to pay off debt11
  3. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?35
  4. USC voucher code pls?23

See more discussions