Groups
    EXPIRED

Hoseasons discount?

hi guys

i found a holiday ideal for me and the kids in the summer, but its still a bit out of my price range

Any one know of a code or discount for hoseasons??

Or anyone got a holiday home on the south coast they want to rent at a discount? :giggle:

thanks guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

22 Comments

Sorry Lou never seen any codes for Hoseasons. Check out Blakes cottages and see if they have anything similar in the area you want to go to, then call Hoseasons reservations and tell them you have seen something similar with Blakes and see what they offer you. All I can suggest I'm afraid, Blakes are one of Hoseasons main competitors so hopefully they should offer a discount.

Original Poster

engadine

Sorry Lou never seen any codes for Hoseasons. Check out Blakes cottages … Sorry Lou never seen any codes for Hoseasons. Check out Blakes cottages and see if they have anything similar in the area you want to go to, then call Hoseasons reservations and tell them you have seen something similar with Blakes and see what they offer you. All I can suggest I'm afraid, Blakes are one of Hoseasons main competitors so hopefully they should offer a discount.

thanks, i'll bear it in mind

loupomm

thanks, i'll bear it in mind

If you can give me the details lou and your budget, i'll see if i can get it cheaper

Original Poster

emasu

If you can give me the details lou and your budget, i'll see if i can get … If you can give me the details lou and your budget, i'll see if i can get it cheaper

well i dont really have a set regime, any week in the summer holidays, i.e, end of july to begginning of sept, would prefer south coast, Hastings, camber sands, brighton, and self catering such as chalet/caravan, one adult, 3 kids, im oming up with around £500, but would like £400 he he he, think im dreaming :thumbsup:

cheers emasu :-D

Original Poster

obviously got to be a child friendly site

I think there is a discount available if you are a Yorkshire Bank Visa holder and you pay with their Visa card, if thats any help to you

1 week or 2 weeks lou?

Original Poster

im afraid i dont have the card :-(

but it may be helpful to some one

thank you

Original Poster

emasu

1 week or 2 weeks lou?

just 1 please

loupomm

just 1 please

Righty Ho... Here we go..

1 Weeks Self Catering In A Chalet At Hoseasons Devon Clipper Devon Valley - Which Is In Teignmouth (South Devon Coast)

Holiday Dates: 04/08/2007 - 11/08/2007 (Both Saturdays)

1 Adult & 3 Children - Family Party

Total Cost: £359.00

Don't forget Quidco discount if booking with Hoseasons.

Original Poster

emasu

Righty Ho... Here we go..1 Weeks Self Catering In A Chalet At Hoseasons … Righty Ho... Here we go..1 Weeks Self Catering In A Chalet At Hoseasons Devon Clipper Devon Valley - Which Is In Teignmouth (South Devon Coast)Holiday Dates: 04/08/2007 - 11/08/2007 (Both Saturdays)1 Adult & 3 Children - Family PartyTotal Cost: £359.00

great emasu!, can you now find how i'd get there by public transport?

from any main london station?

Original Poster

Bertt

Don't forget Quidco discount if booking with Hoseasons.

thank you 5% :thumbsup:

loupomm

great emasu!, can you now find how i'd get there by public transport?from … great emasu!, can you now find how i'd get there by public transport?from any main londo station?

Yes I Can -

London Waterloo - Exeter Direct Services is operated by south west trains (these actually run through to paignton, and the occasional one actually does stop at teignmouth.) The Waterloo - Exeter services leave at 20 past from Waterloo, and run every two hours. (08:20, 10:20, 12:20 etc)

OR, First Great Western operate from London Paddington to Exeter St Davids, leaving paddington every hour at 5 past (09:05, 10:05, 11:05 etc)

From Exeter St Davids, you'll need to get another first great western service to teignmouth. They leave at rather bizare intervals, but they run every half hour or so in the summer.

From teignmouth station, it should be a short taxi ride! :thumbsup:

]Here's the map of where the park is:

It's about 2-3 minutes from the station!!

Original Poster

thanks emasu, i can get 5% quidco too

loupomm

thanks emasu, i can get 5% quidco too

Good Good :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Another challenge if your up for it

how much will transport cost me?

loupomm

Another challenge if your up for it :)how much will transport cost me?

Well lou, having a look at megatrain.com shows the waterloo - exeter route as a possibility. The return price for 4 people from waterloo on saturdays in may is around £70, which you certainly won't get cheaper on first great western. As soon as august becomes available, i'd book those as they seem excellent value.

Exeter - teignmouth is about 4 miles along the seafront, and i'm guessing the return fare would be around £25-30, although FGW might be running their kids go free promotion again in August

The taxi should cost around £6-7

Total transport costs should come to around £105, but that's only an estimate of course

Original Poster

emasu

Well lou, having a look at megatrain.com shows the waterloo - exeter … Well lou, having a look at megatrain.com shows the waterloo - exeter route as a possibility. The return price for 4 people from waterloo on saturdays in may is around £70, which you certainly won't get cheaper on first great western. As soon as august becomes available, i'd book those as they seem excellent value.Exeter - teignmouth is about 4 miles along the seafront, and i'm guessing the return fare would be around £25-30, although FGW might be running their kids go free promotion again in AugustThe taxi should cost around £6-7Total transport costs should come to around £105, but that's only an estimate of course

your a star!!! :-D :-D

loupomm

your a star!!! :-D :-D

Thanks lou

I'm sort of thinking of going there myself over may bank holiday now... :whistling:

hi where did you find the cheaper deal please?? i'm looking for a really cheap haven deal in the 6 weeks hols at quay west??:thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      2. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?613
      4. Beds55

See more discussions