Groups

Hospital hand sanitiser

Does anyone know where you can buy this product. I'm a bit addicted to the stuff and every one I've tried so far from supermarkets is too sticky. The hospital ones just seem to evaporate.

8 Comments

Google deb florafree. Plenty of suppliers just depends how much you want and how much you want to pay. This is the one we use at work and is brilliant

Is it still ecolab hand sanitiser?

Cutan foam hand sanitiser can be bought on Amazon. Or here broschdirect.com/han…tle that just dissolves in your hands.

Original Poster

Beebee18

Cutan foam hand sanitiser can be bought on Amazon. Or here … Cutan foam hand sanitiser can be bought on Amazon. Or here https://www.broschdirect.com/hand-hygiene/hand-sanitisers/deb-cutan-foam-hand-sanitiser-400ml-pump-bottle that just dissolves in your hands.

I prefer liquid that just disappears but Cutan do gel/liquid too. In fact one website that I searched for deb florafree as recommended by Rembos stated it was discontinued and they recommend Cutan as being identical contents. Have you tried the gel/liquid? This is the product
    Edited by: "OllieSt" 19th Jun

I'm in hospital right now and they all use Purell Advanced here in dispensers and stand alone bottles. It does not feel sticky at all.

probably the higher the alcohol content the less likely to feel sticky

OllieSt

I prefer liquid that just disappears but Cutan do gel/liquid too. In … I prefer liquid that just disappears but Cutan do gel/liquid too. In fact one website that I searched for deb florafree as recommended by Rembos stated it was discontinued and they recommend Cutan as being identical contents. Have you tried the gel/liquid? This is the product

No I haven't tried it. The only other one I do use is Ecolab Spirigel, but
    I don't like it very much, it is a bit sticky for a little while when first applied, and when you eat finger foods and lick your fingers the taste isn't very pleasant.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any good deals going for skyrim on xbox one?24
      2. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…11
      3. mobile phone advice needed please11
      4. Sky or virgin55

See more discussions