Groups

Host slaps contestant on indian reality tv, he slaps her back!

see link below to you tube

16 Comments

:shock:

She slapped him first, yet all the crew rush on to him, not very fair

Original Poster

Well, women want to be treated equally dont they. Can't get much more equal than this! LOL

:lol:

HOW CAN SHE SLAP!!?? :lol:

LMFAO

she slapped him and swore at him...anyone would have slapped back poor guy!

When the boyo is shouting "you effin barsteward" he sounds like he's from Belfast hahaha lolol.

Yea I saw this a few days back and its messed up on many accounts heres the video before all of this happened

youtube.com/wat…ted

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7281/imagesxy5.jpg

HAHAHAHAAHHAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHA

welcome to 48hours ago

black gerbil1;2896037

welcome to 48hours ago

some of do work and do have a brain and it does take more than this to stimulate our big brains not all of us watch this reality TV **** - but that is qualtiy!!!! Made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

So please don't show off by saying you have nothing better to do than watch this 5hit

'Typical, a room full of indians and no balls between the lot of them!' as some youtube comment posted

Original Poster

rash;2896318

some of do work and do have a brain and it does take more than this to … some of do work and do have a brain and it does take more than this to stimulate our big brains not all of us watch this reality TV **** - but that is qualtiy!!!! Made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!So please don't show off by saying you have nothing better to do than watch this 5hit'Typical, a room full of indians and no balls between the lot of them!' as some youtube comment posted

HUH? :thinking:

Banned

Got what she deserved IMO.

Basteerrd! LOL

Banned

rash;2896318

some of do work and do have a brain and it does take more than this to … some of do work and do have a brain and it does take more than this to stimulate our big brains not all of us watch this reality TV **** - but that is qualtiy!!!! Made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!So please don't show off by saying you have nothing better to do than watch this 5hit'Typical, a room full of indians and no balls between the lot of them!' as some youtube comment posted

What are you on about? :roll:

hahaha.... ok he slapped back HARRRRRRRRD but she is one messed up excuse for a woman!

the crew went a bit mad!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1216
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213639
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152363
      4. Kirby Triple Deluxe, Luigi's Mansion & Super Mario 3D Land to join the 3DS …22

See more discussions