Groups

Hosting and Domain help.

Banned
    I am looking to buy hosting and a .com domain mainly for email and a small website to mess about with. I need to know the best option.

This is the best i have found so far.

one.com/en/

It's £10 for the first year with .com and hosting and then £23 per year after that with .com and hosting. I was wondering is this a good option or would you reccomend me any better alternatives?

Thanks for any help.

Shergold.

8 Comments

For very cheap reliable hosting: [url]www.tsohost.co.uk[/url]

I spent a long time researching hosting companies and had been with quite a few before I came across them and they are the best I have found and read about in a long time.

i always suggest ]Vidahost to people. Great prices and genuinely unmatched customer service with an average email response time of about 9 minutes! Can't praise them enough!

I'm a web designer and i use them for all my work.

5quidhost.co.uk/
    quite cheap for hosting a small site, possibly free

Original Poster Banned

pw1500;8885495

Try 1and1 there cheaper then that and the biggest web hosting company in … Try 1and1 there cheaper then that and the biggest web hosting company in the world. I use them for co.uk , .com and also web space.]1and1.co.uk

It is more? and i would prefer a .com

biomehanik;8885605

http://www.5quidhost.co.uk/quite cheap for hosting a small site, possibly … http://www.5quidhost.co.uk/quite cheap for hosting a small site, possibly free

20 MB of disk space?

LOL!

.COM will cost you around £9per year

Thanks for the links - I've been looking around for a new hosting provider - I thought ]justhost.com seemed quite cheap but not as cheap as the ones people have mentioned in the thread

Cheap isnt everything.

[url]www.servage.net[/url] are one of the cheapest I have ever seen, but their hosting is abismal and there is no support or none that makes sense.

When your site goes down or you have a problem it is always worth paying a couple of quid more to get fast helpful response,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1753
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629
      4. word association Game73944499

See more discussions