hot air balloon rides

Found 5th Apr 2017
Hopefully just a quick one...

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get a relatively cheap hot air balloon ride- the cheapest I can find is £150pp which seems quite a lot!

Anyone found any deals? Got any vouchers? Any advice on how to get them cheaper?
Community Updates
AskRide On
15 Comments
Done virgin balloon. £150.. its worth every penny. If you can get a Groupon or amazon local deal for a little cheaper even better.
Go via buyagift.com and use a discount code. They always have valid ones with 20% off or so if you do a search.
I'm not sure if paying for the cheapest possible balloon ride is a great idea..
this may be the cheapest option

https://media.giphy.com/media/iZGpuaRKdEZoI/giphy.gif
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 5th Apr 2017
very.co.uk/vir…ght

if new customer possible £30 off with code LCFQN and TCB
wayners

Done virgin balloon. £150.. its worth every penny. If you can get a … Done virgin balloon. £150.. its worth every penny. If you can get a Groupon or amazon local deal for a little cheaper even better.

Hi, thanks! What do you mean by Amazon local deal? Where abouts did you do yours? I'm from shropshire - I think there is a site by Whitchurch/Chester that do them for virgin so would be ideal!
dataload

I'm not sure if paying for the cheapest possible balloon ride is a great … I'm not sure if paying for the cheapest possible balloon ride is a great idea..

I don't mean a guy with a pump... I meant a legitimate balloon ride, BUT don't really want to pay£300 for 2 people to go in the air for an hour
As already suggested try buyagift.. there may be discount codes somewhere on HUKD.
Topcashback is doing 13.8% for them at the moment if you can't find a better code.
It's worth registering with buyagift anyway as they occasionally send personalised codes via email.
Prices "From" £99
buyagift.co.uk/fly…oon
Edited by: "Crusty" 5th Apr 2017
wayners

Done virgin balloon. £150.. its worth every penny. If you can get a … Done virgin balloon. £150.. its worth every penny. If you can get a Groupon or amazon local deal for a little cheaper even better.

Yeah - £150.... that really answers the question.
cdm22

Go via buyagift.com and use a discount code. They always have valid ones … Go via buyagift.com and use a discount code. They always have valid ones with 20% off or so if you do a search.

All buy a gift ones are saying they can't add voucher codes on the prices
A great experience, however they are way over priced so I'd endeavour to get a offer. They do pop up now and again.

I got lucky, my girls got secondhand / person was unable to take the ride ticket due to illnes from a friend of theirs. So luckily highly discounted.

Was a Virgin flight for Bristol/Bath.

Be prepared to be cancelled at short notice. Mine cancelled three times. I booked for Bristol was OK but night before at 21:00 moved to Bath! was somewhat disappointed that I didn't see my home town (moved due to wind near airport), but Bath was OK in the end.

Edited by: "rap451" 5th Apr 2017
STEWIEG

Yeah - £150.... that really answers the question.

£100 per person [url=https://www.balloonsafaris.co.uk/] Balloon Safaris
Groupon normally have offers on for hot air balloons during the summer months.
Last deal was £99 for 1 or £189 for 2 (link), but it expired a while back
joedastudd

Groupon normally have offers on for hot air balloons during the summer … Groupon normally have offers on for hot air balloons during the summer months.Last deal was £99 for 1 or £189 for 2 (link), but it expired a while back

Thanks
weekdays is around 112. and 7 days any day packages are 152 not sure what the 7 days means though that's with virgin blood and some other sites aswell.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants