hot air balloon rides

Found 5th Apr 2017
Hopefully just a quick one...

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get a relatively cheap hot air balloon ride- the cheapest I can find is £150pp which seems quite a lot!

Anyone found any deals? Got any vouchers? Any advice on how to get them cheaper?

1. Ask
  2. Ride On
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Ride On
15 Comments

Done virgin balloon. £150.. its worth every penny. If you can get a Groupon or amazon local deal for a little cheaper even better.

Go via buyagift.com and use a discount code. They always have valid ones with 20% off or so if you do a search.

I'm not sure if paying for the cheapest possible balloon ride is a great idea..

this may be the cheapest option

https://media.giphy.com/media/iZGpuaRKdEZoI/giphy.gif
Edited by: "mattmerch" 5th Apr 2017

very.co.uk/vir…ght

if new customer possible £30 off with code LCFQN and TCB

Original Poster

wayners

Done virgin balloon. £150.. its worth every penny. If you can get a … Done virgin balloon. £150.. its worth every penny. If you can get a Groupon or amazon local deal for a little cheaper even better.

Hi, thanks! What do you mean by Amazon local deal? Where abouts did you do yours? I'm from shropshire - I think there is a site by Whitchurch/Chester that do them for virgin so would be ideal!

Original Poster

dataload

I'm not sure if paying for the cheapest possible balloon ride is a great … I'm not sure if paying for the cheapest possible balloon ride is a great idea..

I don't mean a guy with a pump... I meant a legitimate balloon ride, BUT don't really want to pay£300 for 2 people to go in the air for an hour

As already suggested try buyagift.. there may be discount codes somewhere on HUKD.
Topcashback is doing 13.8% for them at the moment if you can't find a better code.
It's worth registering with buyagift anyway as they occasionally send personalised codes via email.
Prices "From" £99
buyagift.co.uk/fly…oon
Edited by: "Crusty" 5th Apr 2017

wayners

Done virgin balloon. £150.. its worth every penny. If you can get a … Done virgin balloon. £150.. its worth every penny. If you can get a Groupon or amazon local deal for a little cheaper even better.

Yeah - £150.... that really answers the question.

Original Poster

cdm22

Go via buyagift.com and use a discount code. They always have valid ones … Go via buyagift.com and use a discount code. They always have valid ones with 20% off or so if you do a search.

All buy a gift ones are saying they can't add voucher codes on the prices

A great experience, however they are way over priced so I'd endeavour to get a offer. They do pop up now and again.

I got lucky, my girls got secondhand / person was unable to take the ride ticket due to illnes from a friend of theirs. So luckily highly discounted.

Was a Virgin flight for Bristol/Bath.

Be prepared to be cancelled at short notice. Mine cancelled three times. I booked for Bristol was OK but night before at 21:00 moved to Bath! was somewhat disappointed that I didn't see my home town (moved due to wind near airport), but Bath was OK in the end.

Edited by: "rap451" 5th Apr 2017

STEWIEG

Yeah - £150.... that really answers the question.

£100 per person [url=https://www.balloonsafaris.co.uk/] Balloon Safaris

Groupon normally have offers on for hot air balloons during the summer months.
Last deal was £99 for 1 or £189 for 2 (link), but it expired a while back

Original Poster

joedastudd

Groupon normally have offers on for hot air balloons during the summer … Groupon normally have offers on for hot air balloons during the summer months.Last deal was £99 for 1 or £189 for 2 (link), but it expired a while back

Thanks

weekdays is around 112. and 7 days any day packages are 152 not sure what the 7 days means though that's with virgin blood and some other sites aswell.
Post a comment
@
    Text