Hot Chocolate

Found 20th Jul
What's the best hot chocolate you have tasted? I want to buy my mum some for her birthday next week.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
34432933-k9C86.jpgis not bad
I've found that I prefer white hot chocolate , not as easy to get but I was given a tin from whittards which was scrumptious .
david_wavid20 m ago

How much does it cost?

Charbonnel & Walker the chocolate drink original 300g for £4.55 @ Waitrose

I can recommend Spanish Hot Chocolate for those who like a more intense cocoa flavour or Twinings Swiss Hot Chocolate for more casual drinkers. I buy several crates of Twinings once a year at ALDI/Lidl, when it is on offer for < £2.50 per tin.

Also when you make her a cup of hot chocolate add a piece of Terry's Chocolate Orange.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 20th Jul
Take her to a Paul bakery they are the best iv'e had. 2nd is the Thornton chocolate stick that you melt in hot milk.
The chocolate sticks/spoons in hot milk are great.
devshib1 h, 3 m ago

Take her to a Paul bakery they are the best iv'e had. 2nd is the Thornton …Take her to a Paul bakery they are the best iv'e had. 2nd is the Thornton chocolate stick that you melt in hot milk.

dont forget 20% off at paul with nus extra fraud card
Whittards hot chocolate,loads of flavors, and the usual chocolate of course.
1 cup of hot milk with 1 teaspoon cocoa powder with 2 teaspoon of sugar.

Or melt chocolate button and add hot milk.
Thanks. Saw the title now I’ve got
stuck in my head
What does your Mum like? White, dark, regular? Love the one they sell at my local. Or hot chocolate then use a peppermint spoon that melts. Lovely
Hapzy8 h, 5 m ago

What does your Mum like? White, dark, regular? Love the one they sell at …What does your Mum like? White, dark, regular? Love the one they sell at my local. Or hot chocolate then use a peppermint spoon that melts. Lovely

Regular choclate.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants