Groups

Hot Deal - 3 bedroom mid link inclusive of free recycle cans.

Didn't know if I should have posted this in the "deal" section or not. :thumbsup:

http://www.halifaxhomefinder.co.uk:80/HxHfDetails.asp?ref=40340791000 http://www.halifaxhomefinder.co.uk:80/HxHfDetails.asp?ref=40340791000

Click on images.

Plenty of free recycle cans for the new owner!

11 Comments

Lol, very good

Banned

your not alone, i thought it was me, op wtf you talking about?

hothothot

your not alone, i thought it was me, op wtf you talking about?

Click on the images section and all is revealed...

Chris007 I am not happy with you posting my property sale details on this site!!!! It took me along time to drink that many cans. :giggle: :whistling:

Banned

fireheaven

Chris007 I am not happy with you posting my property sale details on this … Chris007 I am not happy with you posting my property sale details on this site!!!! It took me along time to drink that many cans. :giggle: :whistling:

Dont you mean...slit stook me a shh slong times to shrink that slmany slcans:w00t:

Then again it is carling, not a lot of alcohol there

Banned

haha i see- and i thought my room was bad!

This been photoshopped or something?
    no way can that house be on sale,damn if is,well someones home like that,then mine must be immaculate.

I'm assuming it's a repossession.

Even so, you'd think they'd tidy up a bit if they want to get just under £100k for it.

UltimoScorpion

Dont you mean...slit stook me a shh slong times to shrink that slmany … Dont you mean...slit stook me a shh slong times to shrink that slmany slcans:w00t: Then again it is carling, not a lot of alcohol there

Lol very true :giggle:

please forgive my blindness/thickness, I just cannot find 'images'? :oops:

Don't know if i'm blind or what..but I can't see an images section!?!!

Edit: ^^ :lol: I think it must have gone!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1214
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions