Groups

Hot Deal Members Got Talent?

So come on what talents do you have ( keep clean) Can you put your head around your neck? Can you sing? Can you juggle with 30 knives?
    Thought this would be a fun thread... Pics would make it even more entertaining!
    Ok mine is......... I do some mean animal sound impressions and I can BITE my own toe nails!:giggle:

52 Comments

i can put both feet behind my head...dont be filthy!

Lulu'sMammy

i can put both feet behind my head...dont be filthy!

That through practise or just exercise? :giggle:

Im a Games Master, I learn faster than most then beat even pro's at games.

Iom-RF

That through practise or just exercise? :giggle:

Was a dancer, so from that i guess! The headache loves it..not sure why the sicko!

Original Poster

Omg you must be so double jointed! I thought i was clever being able to bite my toe nail!

i can make money disappear............

I've never found a song i can't play first time on bass guitar,( apart from some Aeroplane -RHCP)

pcnutta

Omg you must be so double jointed! I thought i was clever being able to … Omg you must be so double jointed! I thought i was clever being able to bite my toe nail!

where in wales are you, you could meet me for a coffee :-D

Lulu'sMammy

Was a dancer, so from that i guess! The headache loves it..not sure why … Was a dancer, so from that i guess! The headache loves it..not sure why the sicko!

The headache being the husband I assume?...............................:lol:

Iom-RF

The headache being the husband I … The headache being the husband I assume?...............................:lol:

who else!

Admin

I can sing a bit and am a kareoke demon :oops: :giggle:

Lulu'sMammy

who else!

I was going to say the postman, But I'd only get an E-slap! :giggle:

add-man

I've never found a song i can't play first time on bass guitar,( apart … I've never found a song i can't play first time on bass guitar,( apart from some Aeroplane -RHCP)

what as in you hear it then play it, or straight of tabs?:?

I used to be able to make Jelly come out of my eyes - haven't tried it in a long time though!

Admin

jayhab

I used to be able to make Jelly come out of my eyes - haven't tried it in … I used to be able to make Jelly come out of my eyes - haven't tried it in a long time though!

:shock: Wow. Did you have to eat some first or was it stored somewhere in your head?? :giggle:

...usually had to eat some first! Green jelly was best!

juliet_bravo

:shock: Wow. Did you have to eat some first or was it stored somewhere in … :shock: Wow. Did you have to eat some first or was it stored somewhere in your head?? :giggle:

Roonie why didnt you tell them...u can hide dwarfs between your "bad boys" for up too 5 days!?!

Lulu'sMammy

Roonie why didnt you tell them...u can hide dwarfs between your "bad … Roonie why didnt you tell them...u can hide dwarfs between your "bad boys" for up too 5 days!?!

Me wants to be a proper Dwarf....................

stratomaster

what as in you hear it then play it, or straight of tabs?:?

some songs i can tell the note by ear, some i use tabs

jayhab

I used to be able to make Jelly come out of my eyes - haven't tried it in … I used to be able to make Jelly come out of my eyes - haven't tried it in a long time though!

I'm amused, I think you should practice, record it then YouTube your vid

jamesterror

I'm amused, I think you should practice, record it then YouTube your vid … I'm amused, I think you should practice, record it then YouTube your vid

Agreed, But if your eyes pop out or anything explodes, I'm not cleaning up or paying the bills! :giggle: :giggle:

Lulu'sMammy

Roonie why didnt you tell them...u can hide dwarfs between your "bad … Roonie why didnt you tell them...u can hide dwarfs between your "bad boys" for up too 5 days!?!

Behave....don't you remember the state of Retropolis when he got trapped in there for 9 days last month...poor fella had lost almost half his body weight, was starved & coated with sweat.......& it took 4 of us to stop him crawling back in!!?!?

[CENTER]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/9545/1164454345yikerscatboobak3.jpg[/CENTER]

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Behave....don't you remember the state of Retropolis when he got trapped … Behave....don't you remember the state of Retropolis when he got trapped in there for 9 days last month...poor fella had lost almost half his body weight, was starved & coated with sweat.......& it took 4 of us to stop him crawling back in!!?!?

Lucky get....................... :giggle:

Admin

Lulu'sMammy

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell em... Jimmy krankee's already tried to escape once today.

Admin

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Behave....don't you remember the state of Retropolis when he got trapped … Behave....don't you remember the state of Retropolis when he got trapped in there for 9 days last month...poor fella had lost almost half his body weight, was starved & coated with sweat.......& it took 4 of us to stop him crawling back in!!?!?[CENTER][/CENTER]

I did try to get him out, he kept scratching me every time I tried to free him so I just left him in the end :thumbsup:

Drifting :whistling:

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

where in wales are you, you could meet me for a coffee :-D

South Wales......... Where are you? :-D

pcnutta

South Wales......... Where are you? :-D

south wales! Give me details girl!....i assume your a girl!

I'm a rower and i also play the piano, viloin and teach myself guitar. =]

Original Poster

SOOOOOOoo does anyone wanna see my animal impressions! LOL:giggle:

I can mow the lawn :thumbsup:

(If you knew how long it has taken our lass to make me do it, you'd know it was an acheivement).

Original Poster

x-it's_me-x

I'm a rower and i also play the piano, viloin and teach myself guitar. =]

Aww ark at you,talent or what! i used to play the violin, but then learnt the flute.Been years since ive played....

Banned

I can play the trumpet and have played at the Albert Hall.

We could start a band at this rate.

pcnutta

SOOOOOOoo does anyone wanna see my animal impressions! LOL:giggle:

Just seen them, Brilliant! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

heheheh dont think I would make the albert hall with my impressions!:giggle:

I can play the drums (badly) and most other precussion instruments (much better) I'm a fiend on the timps

I wan't to see Lulu'sMammy prove the feet behind the head thingy. Oh and I've got a talent for getting drunk very quickly. Like right now actually :giggle:

johnnie

I wan't to see Lulu'sMammy prove the feet behind the head thingy. Oh and … I wan't to see Lulu'sMammy prove the feet behind the head thingy. Oh and I've got a talent for getting drunk very quickly. Like right now actually :giggle:

Nobody should be that drunk so early in the morning!!! :giggle:

Banned

I have no talent, it died with my career.

i can speak to the pigeons
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions