Groups

hot deals account closed ?

what does 'multi user breach' mean as my mates account was closed because of this after listin an item

9 Comments

It's when someone has two accounts under different names.

means u or him have more than 1 account on here which isnt allowed,

dont make anymore accounts, use the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page to sort things out

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4455112

means u or him have more than 1 account on here which isnt allowed,dont … means u or him have more than 1 account on here which isnt allowed,dont make anymore accounts, use the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page to sort things out

he has one account but used my computer do u think this is y he got banned

Banned

dude786;4455147

he has one account but used my computer do u think this is y he got banned

It would be a reasonable assumption, though I'm surprised your account is still active! As Ace said above, contact the mods to explain.

It means the mods have seen something they cant explain so they ban you.
    Same thing happened to one of my mates.

how do they know if you have more than 1? Ip address?

Original Poster

THANKS all of you have contacted the mods, see what happens

Banned

dude786;4456673

THANKS all of you have contacted the mods, see what happens

they thought I had one but over zealous mods got it well wrong and humble pie and custard all round :w00t:

Banned

dog_cop;4456843

they thought I had one but over zealous mods got it well wrong and humble … they thought I had one but over zealous mods got it well wrong and humble pie and custard all round :w00t:

You probably didn't see my reply in the troll thread.... but the answer was yes..... phone and touch. (x2 - both 16GB)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2866

See more discussions