Hot Deals Alerts

Found 10th Mar
I receive daily alerts from Hot Deals via email, chronicling the latest offers...I usually receive the email around midday. Yet on opening the email, many of the offers are no longer available as they are either sold out, or the deal no longer viable.

On reading the comments, many were written 18hrs earlier, which is possibly why many of the best deals are no longer available. I'm unsure if any else is experiencing this problem, and if there is solution.

Thanks in advance for any solutions to this problem.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
There's quite a few users that they're sending them off to, loads of people are signed up to HUKD's email. Maybe that's why by the time you received the email offers appear expired or whatever. It could be that it takes a long time to send all the emails out to every user that's signed up to the email, whether automated or not.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 10th Mar
Set up keyword alerts for the things you are most interested in, then you'll get notifications from the app when deals are posted
I received the email at 12:16 today. The majority of comments were made between 12 and 18 hours ago??? I don't understand how or why some will receive an update almost a full day before another.

To be fair, I am not in any way restricted in what I will buy. Hence the reason I enjoy receiving updates, as I never know what to expect.
dee1ite4 h, 8 m ago

I received the email at 12:16 today. The majority of comments were made …I received the email at 12:16 today. The majority of comments were made between 12 and 18 hours ago??? I don't understand how or why some will receive an update almost a full day before another.To be fair, I am not in any way restricted in what I will buy. Hence the reason I enjoy receiving updates, as I never know what to expect.

When the threads are pulled for the newsletter they are showing on HotUKDeals as available. That is to say they are not marked as expired. It might be that the product has sold out but the HotUKDeals thread has not been expired so that does not exclude it from the newsletter.

I'll pass your feedback across
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions