Groups

Hot Deals are they Really

This site seems to be going downhill...If you look at the Hot Deals there are a lot of Competitions and not actual deals...What do you think?

11 Comments

What do you think you'll do about it?

The site's only as good as the market. It's kind-of a dry spell right now, but wait until we get near the end of the financial year, and interesting things should start to pick up.

I bought a Dell Mini 9 for 199 or summat from the Dell Outlet from here. It got hot to the tune of 500+.

Seeing the heat I bought 2 only realise it wasn't really that hot!

I refused delivery for one and kept one but I wish I refused delivery for both!

Banned

momagic;7837381

I bought a Dell Mini 9 for 199 or summat from the Dell Outlet from here. … I bought a Dell Mini 9 for 199 or summat from the Dell Outlet from here. It got hot to the tune of 500+.Seeing the heat I bought 2 only realise it wasn't really that hot!I refused delivery for one and kept one but I wish I refused delivery for both!

Well if your stupid enough to order something simply because of its heat of a deals website thats your own fault. HUKD is just a pointer to some of the bargains out there.. Its still upto you to decide if it really is a bargain or not.

Are you looking at the "competition" section???

gr8h8me;5228920

This site seems to be going downhill...

+1 :whistling:

why not look at just the deals bit then

haha lmao

this site seems to have gone down hill i can only see freebies....

Banned

dxx;7837349

The site's only as good as the market. It's kind-of a dry spell right … The site's only as good as the market. It's kind-of a dry spell right now, but wait until we get near the end of the financial year, and interesting things should start to pick up.

omg long time. how's things?

rumblefish;7837451

Well if your stupid enough to order something simply because of its heat … Well if your stupid enough to order something simply because of its heat of a deals website thats your own fault. HUKD is just a pointer to some of the bargains out there.. Its still upto you to decide if it really is a bargain or not.

It's stupid people like yourself that vote anything hot just because you like the product!

Banned

momagic;7839660

It's stupid people like yourself that vote anything hot just because you … It's stupid people like yourself that vote anything hot just because you like the product!

Firstly thats flawed as i dont vote on deals. Secondly i think stupid (putting it nicely) is doing exactly what you do... Buying the product without any research.

Like they say ... ''A fool and his money are soon parted''
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions