Hot deals from USA

Posted 8th Jun 2020
Hey guys.
I’ve recently purchased a forwarding address from USA so can buy items that require to be shipped to USA addresses.

I just wanted to ask if you know of any sites like this but for USA?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad
4 Comments
slickdeals.net - click on Forum
Edited by: "bozo007" 8th Jun
How do you purchase a forwarding address
BalooCrimson08/06/2020 15:15

How do you purchase a forwarding address

Lots of service providers offer a mailbox service. Just Google it. I have been using mailboxforwarding.com for over 10 years.

Bear in mind that the liability of the website from where you purchase ends after the item is delivered to the US address. So there is a risk of losing something after that while being shipped to the UK. Plus don't forget to factor in shipping costs, VAT, Customs charges and the administration fees charged by the shipping service provider (for paying the VAT and Customs fees on your behalf). Many US addresses also have local sales tax which is never included by any retailer in the displayed price; so choose an address keeping this in mind as the tax is dependent on delivery location.
Edited by: "bozo007" 8th Jun
bozo00708/06/2020 15:32

Lots of service providers offer a mailbox service. Just Google it. I have …Lots of service providers offer a mailbox service. Just Google it. I have been using mailboxforwarding.com for over 10 years.Bear in mind that the liability of the website from where you purchase ends after the item is delivered to the US address. So there is a risk of losing something after that while being shipped to the UK. Plus don't forget to factor in shipping costs, VAT, Customs charges and the administration fees charged by the shipping service provider (for paying the VAT and Customs fees on your behalf). Many US addresses also have local sales tax which is never included by any retailer in the displayed price; so choose an address keeping this in mind as the tax is dependent on delivery location.

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text