Hot Gay Members

Found 11th May 2007
So how many bargain hunting homosexuals do we have on the board?

www1.istockphoto.com/fil…jpg

:w00t:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
171 Comments

Original Poster

"sing if you glad to be gay"

Not me but why do you feel the need to shout out about it and tell everyone ?

stora

"sing if you glad to be gay"Not me but why do you feel the need to shout … "sing if you glad to be gay"Not me but why do you feel the need to shout out about it and tell everyone ?

nor me, but why shouldnt he if he wants to? :?

stora

"sing if you glad to be gay"Not me but why do you feel the need to shout … "sing if you glad to be gay"Not me but why do you feel the need to shout out about it and tell everyone ?

Why not?

loupomm

nor me, but why shouldnt he if he wants to? :?

I did not say he should not post, I'm just asking why he feels the need to.

BristolDeal

[SIZE=2]So how many bargain hunting homosexuals do we have on the … [SIZE=2]So how many bargain hunting homosexuals do we have on the board?[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]

Aha!

Smooth skin, short nails, no ring :idea:

Bristol are you telling us you're a nervous unattached lesbian? ;-)

Original Poster

Well everyone else can talk about their personal lives without being questioned as to their motives...!

jerry

Aha!Smooth skin, short nails, no ring :idea: Bristol are you telling us … Aha!Smooth skin, short nails, no ring :idea: Bristol are you telling us you're a nervous unattached lesbian? ;-)

well i thought he was male?

:thinking: :thinking:

Original Poster

jerry

Aha!Smooth skin, short nails, no ring :idea: Bristol are you telling us … Aha!Smooth skin, short nails, no ring :idea: Bristol are you telling us you're a nervous unattached lesbian? ;-)

I couldn't find a picture of a hairy arm.

Mind you, that might not clarify the issue. :whistling:

BristolDeal

I couldn't find a picture of a hairy arm.Mind you, that might not clarify … I couldn't find a picture of a hairy arm.Mind you, that might not clarify the issue. :whistling:

PMSL :giggle:

loupomm

well i thought he was male?:thinking: :thinking:

Me too http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/grinning-smiley-018.gif

Sloth/Mod

Sorry, not me. But at least it's something different to talk about.

me too

Dont really see the need for this board, why do we need to know who is gay and who is straight? Doesnt bother me either way and I dont really care....

JezzaP

me too

You too what? Do you mean you're also a nervous unattached lesbian?

**May try a little match making with Bristol and Jezza! :whistling:**

kelly_o_fanatic

Dont really see the need for this board, why do we need to know who is … Dont really see the need for this board, why do we need to know who is gay and who is straight? Doesnt bother me either way and I dont really care....

LOL:giggle:

kelly_o_fanatic

Dont really see the need for this board, why do we need to know who is … Dont really see the need for this board, why do we need to know who is gay and who is straight? Doesnt bother me either way and I dont really care....

live and let live....not hurting anyone is it, those who dont want to contribute dont have to

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

The whole board?? :? I don't really care that you're asthmatic, but that's a big part of your life you've talked about on here...!

jerry - I'm 7 years attached, you don't need to. ;-)

Banned

BristolDeal

jerry - I'm 7 years attached, you don't need to. ;-)

That must be awkward. Do you get funny looks when you're in the supermarket?

Oh, you don't mean that sort of attached.

JDeal

That must be awkard. Do you get funny looks when you're in the … That must be awkard. Do you get funny looks when you're in the supermarket?...Oh, you don't mean that sort of attached.

:giggle: :giggle:

Original Poster

JDeal

That must be awkard. Do you get funny looks when you're in the … That must be awkard. Do you get funny looks when you're in the supermarket?

Only when we loiter near the cucumbers for too long. :friends:

BristolDeal

Only when we loiter near the cucumbers for too long. :friends:

:w00t: :w00t:

BristolDeal

The whole board?? :? I don't really care that you're asthmatic, but … The whole board?? :? I don't really care that you're asthmatic, but that's a big part of your life you've talked about on here...!jerry - I'm 7 years attached, you don't need to. ;-)

OK

**May try Jezza and Kelly :giggle: **

Banned

Just happy me.

If BristolDeal wants to ask the question, then why not? There are alot more meaningless questions asked.

My favourite vegetable is a carrot.

So how many bargain hunting carrot lovers are on these boards?

Ian182

My favourite vegetable is a carrot.So how many bargain hunting carrot … My favourite vegetable is a carrot.So how many bargain hunting carrot lovers are on these boards?

What you do with your carrots is your own business I think :w00t:

Banned

Ian182

My favourite vegetable is a carrot.So how many bargain hunting carrot … My favourite vegetable is a carrot.So how many bargain hunting carrot lovers are on these boards?

I believe carrots are for those that are less accommodating.

Original Poster

Ian182

JDeal

I believe carrots are for those that are less accommodating.

:w00t: http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-089.gif

BristolDeal

Well everyone else can talk about their personal lives without being … Well everyone else can talk about their personal lives without being questioned as to their motives...!

If you don't have a reason thats fine. I was just wondering why you feel the need to start a post like this.

I like carrots! :-D

I like them better than chillie peppers anyway!

stora

If you don't have a reason thats fine. I was just wondering why you feel … If you don't have a reason thats fine. I was just wondering why you feel the need to start a post like this.

Probably because he/she (;-) ) could

Original Poster

stora

If you don't have a reason thats fine. I was just wondering why you feel … If you don't have a reason thats fine. I was just wondering why you feel the need to start a post like this.

Because I didn't want to start one about kids, my job, my friends who are annoying me, illness, pets, cars or holidays.

Funny how my motives for talking about my personal life are being questioned, considering what else gets posted! :w00t:

BristolDeal

Because I didn't want to start one about kids, my job, my friends who are … Because I didn't want to start one about kids, my job, my friends who are annoying me, illness, pets, cars or holidays.

What'd you have for lunch Bristol?

BristolDeal

Because I didn't want to start one about kids, my job, my friends who are … Because I didn't want to start one about kids, my job, my friends who are annoying me, illness, pets, cars or holidays.Funny how my motives for talking about my personal life are being questioned, considering what else gets posted! :w00t:

I asked the question because I can

Original Poster

jerry

What'd you have for lunch Bristol?

(Roast beef sandwich.) It was fine, but the woman at the deli bar put too much salt on it when I only wanted a little.

Any need for the inuendo? I think not
There are kids on here.

Fine to talk about whatever anyone wants on this board as long as its clean - whether straight or gay please keep it clean.

Banned

Scribbles

Any need for the inuendo? I think notThere are kids on here.

Well, they should be at school getting an education.

So later in life they can fully understand the innuendos.

Original Poster

Scribbles

Any need for the inuendo? I think notThere are kids on here.

Bet you wouldn't have complained if it was a heterosexual innuendo. ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text