Groups

Hot or not...Cold or sold?

There seems to be lot of controversy about at the moment as to the 'accuracy' of the heat bar. The main point being discussed at length, is what qualifies a posting as hot (or not). It's a shame that this friendly site is becoming quite - well - heated :roll: (sorry) Is there any way that certain critieria can be EXcluded rather than INcluded in a search; for instance
    -phones, -perfume, -t.v etc. Or is this function already available? :oops: Maybe the compromise could be a simple tweek to the filter process or maybe it's just a little tolerance of the differences in human nature:-(

3 Comments

i think this has been suggested on another thread admin is looking into all suggestions

Original Poster

loupomm

i think this has been suggested on another thread admin is looking … i think this has been suggested on another thread admin is looking into all suggestions

Ah, i did wonder...:thumbsup:

jelli89

It's a shame that this friendly site is becoming quite - well - heated … It's a shame that this friendly site is becoming quite - well - heated :roll:

:x How very dare you!!! Pfft.

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions