Hot today. What you up to?

Posted 8th Aug
Wow! What a scorcher. I’ve just been out on my bicycle for a few hours but my mate soon had enough & wanted to get home. So now I’m back home. Hiding in the house. What are you up to?
Community Updates
Ask
54 Comments
Overcast here on the South Coast about 29c, but humid as hell I've not even ventured down to the beach, I'll leave that to all the lobsters who have driven miles to get here & then having a dose of radiation burns.
Edited by: "richp" 8th Aug
Stop being nosey haha .. in from work
Cbear8108/08/2020 16:46

Stop being nosey haha .. in from work

Now I’m watching Haunted House on Netflix.
Washed everything I could while the weather is warm as it’s poured it down for weeks in the northwest, so sweating my boobs off but loving it. I hate the cold full stop. My bones don’t like it. Hopefully we’ll get a good thunderstorm next week, camera at the ready
Took my little boy out on his bike for a bit round the park anf when he got tired brought him back to play in the paddling pool.

Now I'm enjoying a scrumpy cider and will start cooking in a bit.
Jump_Out_Gang08/08/2020 16:47

Now I’m watching Haunted House on Netflix.

I’m watching the masked singer USA
Cbear8108/08/2020 16:49

I’m watching the masked singer USA

Issue a spoiler alert before any big reveal okay!
Cbear8108/08/2020 16:51

Noooo man haha

Whose on there, what are the characters?
Jump_Out_Gang08/08/2020 16:54

Whose on there, what are the characters?

Butterfly I think but was just guessed and now it’s finished haha
Sc4mp008/08/2020 16:48

Took my little boy out on his bike for a bit round the park anf when he …Took my little boy out on his bike for a bit round the park anf when he got tired brought him back to play in the paddling pool.Now I'm enjoying a scrumpy cider and will start cooking in a bit.

Okay nice, what’s for dinner, I’m famished!
Cbear8108/08/2020 16:55

Butterfly I think but was just guessed and now it’s finished haha

Well don’t leave us in suspense .. whose was it, Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Haha @JumpingMan1980 did you remove your comment or did a mod get sweaty
Jump_Out_Gang08/08/2020 16:57

Well don’t leave us in suspense .. whose was it, Arnold Schwarzenegger? ( …Well don’t leave us in suspense .. whose was it, Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Haha noo it was Michelle Williams ( destiny child)
richp08/08/2020 16:57

Haha @JumpingMan1980 did you remove your comment or did a mod get sweaty …Haha @JumpingMan1980 did you remove your comment or did a mod get sweaty

Damn sweatymods too early for all that trash talking
Cbear8108/08/2020 16:59

Haha noo it was Michelle Williams ( destiny child)

Dum duh duh dum Question which song started like that? 🎶
Edited by: "Jump_Out_Gang" 8th Aug
Jump_Out_Gang08/08/2020 16:55

Okay nice, what’s for dinner, I’m famished!

Pork Al Pastor Tacos with Pineapple Salsa for tea.
Cbear8108/08/2020 17:06

Not sure 😃

Okay fine. I’ll find out .. “Independent Women” .. gurl you really shoulda known dat
Cleaned the freezer out today (I know how to live) but why is it there's always peas at the bottom of it, frozen in the ice for posterity, no other vegetables just peas (confused)...... I think I should let it go
Selling my body for smack.....I mean working......I mean walking the dog
Sc4mp008/08/2020 17:09

Pork Al Pastor Tacos with Pineapple Salsa for tea.

Oh wow! How much for a giant hungry man portion? Is delivery free?
Jump_Out_Gang08/08/2020 17:10

Okay fine. I’ll find out .. “Independent Women” .. gurl you really shoulda …Okay fine. I’ll find out .. “Independent Women” .. gurl you really shoulda known dat

Was that the lyrics for it? Well I’m definitely an independent woman lol
richp08/08/2020 17:11

Cleaned the freezer out today (I know how to live) but why is it there's …Cleaned the freezer out today (I know how to live) but why is it there's always peas at the bottom of it, frozen in the ice for posterity, no other vegetables just peas (confused)...... I think I should let it go

Man I gotta do that soon. Been putting it off & off & off for ages
SerpentSuicide08/08/2020 17:11

Selling my body for smack.....I mean working......I mean walking the dog …Selling my body for smack.....I mean working......I mean walking the dog

You do you honey
Cbear8108/08/2020 17:13

Was that the lyrics for it? Well I’m definitely an independent woman lol

Yeah but not the want of trying
richp08/08/2020 16:43

Overcast here on the South Coast about 29c, but humid as hell I've not …Overcast here on the South Coast about 29c, but humid as hell I've not even ventured down to the beach, I'll leave that to all the lobsters who have driven miles to get here & then having a dose of radiation burns.

I don’t get the beach thing. Not here in the UK anyway. It seems like way too much effort
Jump_Out_Gang08/08/2020 17:15

Yeah but not the want of trying

That’s how I like it haha
Edited by: "Cbear81" 8th Aug
Only 20 degrees up here so jacket and woolly hats on
Edited by: "Scotland1314" 8th Aug
Scotland131408/08/2020 17:18

Only 20 degrees up here so jacket and woolly hats on

Yes but that’s like a conversion to the tropics for you guys surely Don’t call me Shirley
Cbear8108/08/2020 17:17

That’s how I like it haha

That’s how you like it?
Jump_Out_Gang08/08/2020 17:13

Man I gotta do that soon. Been putting it off & off & off for ages …Man I gotta do that soon. Been putting it off & off & off for ages

I could have left all the contents out & just climbed in, cold beer & a pillow, sorted
richp08/08/2020 17:22

I could have left all the contents out & just climbed in, cold beer & a …I could have left all the contents out & just climbed in, cold beer & a pillow, sorted

Either you’re very small or your freezer very big or you one hell of a contortionist
Jump_Out_Gang08/08/2020 17:17

I don’t get the beach thing. Not here in the UK anyway. It seems like way t …I don’t get the beach thing. Not here in the UK anyway. It seems like way too much effort

Sand getting in places where sand shouldn't be, burnt to a crisp, hoards of people shouting & kicking off, smelly bbqs......... Nah
Post a comment
@
    Text