Hot tub spa tips

Posted 28th May
There are so many deals on this site for hot tubs with loads of comments and the occasional brilliant tips comment from knowledgeable people regarding how to maintain them. Would anyone with such knowledge be willing to post their tips in here for the best way to own/maintain hot tubs. Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
look on the Lazyspa website, there is a great maintenance plan to help you keep the tub clean
deleted11933
You are asking a very generic question. Do you have a hot tub? If so, what? What do you need help with specifically?
deleted1193328/05/2020 14:23

You are asking a very generic question. Do you have a hot tub? If so, …You are asking a very generic question. Do you have a hot tub? If so, what? What do you need help with specifically?

sorry yes you’re right. I don’t have one but am looking to buy a lazy spa type, 4-6 people. It’s tips on how to run it - what kind of water treatment, how often to change the water, what mats/surface to put it on, filters etc. I’m buying one when the prices come back down to reasonable levels - I would usually do a lot of research into this type of purchase but working from home and home-schooling 2 kids doesn’t leave much room for research at the moment! Was just wondering if anyone who has a tub and wants to share their findings could post it on here
deleted11933
brooky28/05/2020 14:27

sorry yes you’re right. I don’t have one but am looking to buy a lazy spa t …sorry yes you’re right. I don’t have one but am looking to buy a lazy spa type, 4-6 people. It’s tips on how to run it - what kind of water treatment, how often to change the water, what mats/surface to put it on, filters etc. I’m buying one when the prices come back down to reasonable levels - I would usually do a lot of research into this type of purchase but working from home and home-schooling 2 kids doesn’t leave much room for research at the moment! Was just wondering if anyone who has a tub and wants to share their findings could post it on here

I'm out sorry, I only have a permanent hot tub
deleted1193328/05/2020 15:01

I'm out sorry, I only have a permanent hot tub

no problem - how much did that cost if you don’t mind me asking?
deleted11933
brooky28/05/2020 15:29

no problem - how much did that cost if you don’t mind me asking?

therange.co.uk/out…ub/

I bought it at Costco when it was £3399 which is a relative bargain. They put it in place, wired it up (electrics were already there) and give you the cover lifter so you dont need to get out and put it on the floor.
If you buy a hot tub you need to weigh up the seating arrangement of them all (I wanted two loungers to sprawl out), the dimensions, the volume of water (this is under 1000L which saves on heating so much water), the power supply (a 13A supply sounds great because you can use a plug instead of getting an electrician in but it means the jets cannot run at the same time as the heater so it wont keep the temperature up), how many jets it has, ensure it uses balboa parts etc.

I dont pay for the gym (got a treadmill etc at home) so don't mind the outlay.
Post a comment
@
    Text