Hot tv deals

Found 2nd Oct 2017
Any good suggestions, as I need a tv.
preferably around 40”, curved and smart
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
With a description like that would you prefer blonde or brunette?
I'm not sure if anyone does a curved at that size anymore, I know Samsung did for the older K series. In my opinion it's a bit pointless at that size because you aren't really going to get the affect unless you're going to be sitting face on very close up, but if that's how you are going to be watching I would recommend a Samsung 6000 series like the 40mu6000 or 40mu6100 or 40mu6400 etc. Although at that size 4k is pretty pointless, unless you are going to be really close.
MIDURIX8 m ago

I'm not sure if anyone does a curved at that size anymore, I know Samsung …I'm not sure if anyone does a curved at that size anymore, I know Samsung did for the older K series. In my opinion it's a bit pointless at that size because you aren't really going to get the affect unless you're going to be sitting face on very close up, but if that's how you are going to be watching I would recommend a Samsung 6000 series like the 40mu6000 or 40mu6100 or 40mu6400 etc. Although at that size 4k is pretty pointless, unless you are going to be really close.

Thank you very much, would definitely take that on board. Just saw the Samsung 49MU6220 49 Inch Curved 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR priced at £629. Is there anything else you would recommend of a similar spec and price range?
Again you help is much appreciated!
Lordfarquad13 m ago

Thank you very much, would definitely take that on board. Just saw the …Thank you very much, would definitely take that on board. Just saw the Samsung 49MU6220 49 Inch Curved 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR priced at £629. Is there anything else you would recommend of a similar spec and price range?Again you help is much appreciated!

Sorry didn't see the 'around 40" bit. If you are looking at 49" I'm not too sure. I would normally recommend the 7000 series because at 55" there is a big difference compared to the 6000 series (to me anyway) because the 7000 has a proper 10 bit panel, but at only 49" they don't bother (and just use a 8 bit panel) . Will have a look at some 49" ones now
hotukdeals.com/dea…057
Shows that £649 for lesser model is a joy of a poor price.
It's nearly Christmas, hang on for the sales but if you really need one now then I can recommend this (not curved). Nice picture, user friendly and the smart features work really well

LG
Edited by: "tallpete33" 2nd Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants