Hot UK Deals Ireland

Found 2nd Nov 2017
Hi all,

I will be moving to Ireland on the 1st of January; I was wondering if there an Irish version oh HotUKdeals or a similar website.

I don't know how I'll do without my favorite website there.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Isn’t Ireland in the UK?
N
Dolphinzz33 m ago

Isn’t Ireland in the UK?

Northern Ireland is but not Ireland
boards.ie/b/f…346

I would use this Groupon kinda website at times also for hotel/resturant deals. I'm N.Ireland though but since (at present) open border it's always handy being able to have the mix (or even better if the GBP was strong against the Euro) You will probably find at present you best making use of UK sties anyow where possible with the exchange rates especially for Drink/Baby/Household Laundry products, the savings made to take a trip "up north" are big.

dealrush.ie/
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 2nd Nov 2017
There used to be one which I thought was disconnected as I have not seen it for a very long time ( I am based in Galway Ireland) but just had a quick check and find it is still listed . . Listed here
Edited by: "iscom" 3rd Nov 2017
iscom13 h, 53 m ago

There used to be one which I thought was disconnected as I have not seen …There used to be one which I thought was disconnected as I have not seen it for a very long time ( I am based in Galway Ireland) but just had a quick check and find it is still listed . . Listed here

Thats excellent mate, thank you!
If you are coming to live in Ireland you can do like I do, when buying goods from the UK I use the Irish postal service who deliver goods from the UK and collect at your local post office. its fixed cost 3.75 Euro with max weight of 20kg they also offer a service from USA . . .Addresspal anpost
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants